Indecent Proposal (1993)

Discussion of all non-horror films. Oscar-nominees, Razzie-winners, we won't judge.
Forum rules
Want people to like you? Try being nice.
Jason
Administrator

Indecent Proposal (1993)

Post by Jason »

Woody Harrelson, Demi Moore, Robert Redford.
Popped this sucker in last night. Had it for about a year and never saw it before. Holy fuck was I entertained. lol. It's definitely not the best movie in the world, but for some reason it entertained the hell out of me. I can't relate to any of these characters, but I enjoyed this movie WAY more than I thought I would. The first hour and 20 minutes were incredible. The next 20-30 minutes really started to lose steam, but the ending was OK. Would recommend. Demi Moore is probably at peak attractiveness here.
Foo
Administrator

Re: Indecent Proposal (1993)

Post by Foo »

Jason wrote:Woody Harrelson, Demi Moore, Robert Redford.
Popped this sucker in last night. Had it for about a year and never saw it before. Holy fuck was I entertained. lol. It's definitely not the best movie in the world, but for some reason it entertained the hell out of me. I can't relate to any of these characters, but I enjoyed this movie WAY more than I thought I would. The first hour and 20 minutes were incredible. The next 20-30 minutes really started to lose steam, but the ending was OK. Would recommend. Demi Moore is probably at peak attractiveness here.
Yeah, it was really good to a point. The resolution to that whole premise is pretty difficult.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Apparently the source material was a Jewish couple and an Arab millionaire. Gosh, wonder why that was not retained in the Hollywood movie...
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Foo wrote:Apparently the source material was a Jewish couple and an Arab millionaire. Gosh, wonder why that was not retained in the Hollywood movie...
No idea!