Search
   
Members

Calendar

Help

Home
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 


Top 6 Video Game Characters
 Moderated by: God  

New Topic

Reply

Print
AuthorPost
Daebo
Moderator


Joined: Wed May 17th, 2006
Location: The Fire, USA
Posts: 44273
Favorite Films: Exorcist, Fight Club, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Army of ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 02:54 pm

Quote

Reply
1. Dante
2. Ryu
3. Megaman
4. Link
5. Mario
6. Solid Snake



____________________
Daebo
Moderator


Joined: Wed May 17th, 2006
Location: The Fire, USA
Posts: 44273
Favorite Films: Exorcist, Fight Club, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Army of ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 03:02 pm

Quote

Reply
 Fighting Games (How badass I am with them + Coolness)


1. Captain America (Marvel vs Capcom)
2. Ryu (street Fighter)
3. Hugo The Wolf (Bloody Roar)
4. Dante (Marvel vs Capcom)
5. Sub Zero (Mortal Kombat)
6. Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)



____________________
zombie
Administrator


Joined: Tue Nov 9th, 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 78446
Favorite Films: A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Evil Dead, Sleepaway Camp, ...
Gender: 
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 03:07 pm

Quote

Reply
sonic
luigi
megaman
yoshi
chun li
scorpion

Sebastian
Administrator


Joined: Tue May 3rd, 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 61119
Favorite Films: Hellraiser, Takashi Miike films, Beat Takeshi films, Friday the 13th, ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 03:07 pm

Quote

Reply
Daebo wrote: 1. Dante
2. Ryu
3. Megaman
4. Link
5. Mario
6. Solid Snake

Dante I presume is not Dante's Inferno Dante. :p



____________________
Dream
Charter Member


Joined: Mon Nov 8th, 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 45310
Favorite Films: A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Evil Dead, Sleepaway Camp, ...
Gender: Female
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 03:26 pm

Quote

Reply
Off the top of my head (will think of more later):


Characters:
Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
Deekin! (Neverwinter Nights)
Alistair (Dragon Age)
Shodan (system Shock)
Charon (Fallout 3)
Solid Snake (you should know...)
Ghaleon (Lunar)
Sephiroth (FFVII)
Vincent (FFVII)
Rinoa (FFVIII)
Death (Persona 3)
Jeanette/Therese (Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines)


Fun to play:
Link
Luigi
Spider-Man
Mega Man
Flute Girl (Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires)
Blanka
Kitana
Midgets with shotguns (Borderlands)



creatures/creations:
Little sister/Big Daddy (Bioshock)
not-a-monkey (farcry)
Cyborg nannies (system Shock II)
terrifying space monkeys (system shock II)
Lilith (Persona 3)
Alice (Persona 3)

Last edited on Fri May 11th, 2012 06:31 am by Dream



____________________



This angel's more demon than you'll ever truly know.
Sebastian
Administrator


Joined: Tue May 3rd, 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 61119
Favorite Films: Hellraiser, Takashi Miike films, Beat Takeshi films, Friday the 13th, ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 03:34 pm

Quote

Reply
Top Video Game Heroes:

1. Solid Snake
2. Mario
3. Wei Yan (Dynasty Warriors)
4. Zangief
5. Dante Aligheri (Dante's Inferno)
6. Kiryu Kazuma (Yakuza series)

 

Top Video Game Villains:

1. Satan (Dante's Inferno)
2. Nightmare
3. Liquid Snake
4. Majima (Yakuza series)
5. Koopa (Bowser to yous)(for nostalgia if nothing else)
6. Joker (Batman Arkham Asylum/City)

 

Sexiest video Game ladies

1. The 4 sub-bosses of MGS 4 (holy hell when they do the photo-shoot)
2. Heroine from WET
3. Bayonetta
4. Mai
5. Nariko (heavenly sword)
6. Catwoman (Batman Akrham City)



____________________
Daebo
Moderator


Joined: Wed May 17th, 2006
Location: The Fire, USA
Posts: 44273
Favorite Films: Exorcist, Fight Club, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Army of ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 03:35 pm

Quote

Reply
Hottest videogame girls

 

6. B Orchid


5. Chun Li


4. Tifa lockheart



3. Lara Croft


2. Bayonetta-


1. Morrigan Aensland






____________________
Sebastian
Administrator


Joined: Tue May 3rd, 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 61119
Favorite Films: Hellraiser, Takashi Miike films, Beat Takeshi films, Friday the 13th, ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 03:37 pm

Quote

Reply
An honourable mention in the villain category has to go to GLA-Dos. Some awesome awesome lines. :p



____________________
Daebo
Moderator


Joined: Wed May 17th, 2006
Location: The Fire, USA
Posts: 44273
Favorite Films: Exorcist, Fight Club, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Army of ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 03:37 pm

Quote

Reply
Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: 1. Dante
2. Ryu
3. Megaman
4. Link
5. Mario
6. Solid Snake

Dante I presume is not Dante's Inferno Dante. :p

Fuck that whiney fuck! :p :p I actually forgot about that game.



____________________
Sebastian
Administrator


Joined: Tue May 3rd, 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 61119
Favorite Films: Hellraiser, Takashi Miike films, Beat Takeshi films, Friday the 13th, ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 03:38 pm

Quote

Reply
Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: 1. Dante
2. Ryu
3. Megaman
4. Link
5. Mario
6. Solid Snake

Dante I presume is not Dante's Inferno Dante. :p

Fuck that whiney fuck! :p :p I actually forgot about that game.

No worries. I love that game, as much as anything for Satan, whose final epilogue is chilling. :p



____________________
Daebo
Moderator


Joined: Wed May 17th, 2006
Location: The Fire, USA
Posts: 44273
Favorite Films: Exorcist, Fight Club, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Army of ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 03:40 pm

Quote

Reply
Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: 1. Dante
2. Ryu
3. Megaman
4. Link
5. Mario
6. Solid Snake

Dante I presume is not Dante's Inferno Dante. :p

Fuck that whiney fuck! :p :p I actually forgot about that game.

No worries. I love that game, as much as anything for Satan, whose final epilogue is chilling. :p

I haven't played the whole thing yet. I played it a bit, then started another game Borderlands (I think?) and someone asked if they could borrow Inferno, I said cool, and 2 years later I got it back.



____________________
Sebastian
Administrator


Joined: Tue May 3rd, 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 61119
Favorite Films: Hellraiser, Takashi Miike films, Beat Takeshi films, Friday the 13th, ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 03:55 pm

Quote

Reply
Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: 1. Dante
2. Ryu
3. Megaman
4. Link
5. Mario
6. Solid Snake

Dante I presume is not Dante's Inferno Dante. :p

Fuck that whiney fuck! :p :p I actually forgot about that game.

No worries. I love that game, as much as anything for Satan, whose final epilogue is chilling. :p

I haven't played the whole thing yet. I played it a bit, then started another game Borderlands (I think?) and someone asked if they could borrow Inferno, I said cool, and 2 years later I got it back.

2 years? Man, that's a loan and a half. Finish the game. Doesn't take long, and the final boss and the final epilogue is proper old-school gaming fun. Hard to beat, need your superpowers and a bit of luck, and you get a great cut-scene.



____________________
Daebo
Moderator


Joined: Wed May 17th, 2006
Location: The Fire, USA
Posts: 44273
Favorite Films: Exorcist, Fight Club, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Army of ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 03:58 pm

Quote

Reply
Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: 1. Dante
2. Ryu
3. Megaman
4. Link
5. Mario
6. Solid Snake

Dante I presume is not Dante's Inferno Dante. :p

Fuck that whiney fuck! :p :p I actually forgot about that game.

No worries. I love that game, as much as anything for Satan, whose final epilogue is chilling. :p

I haven't played the whole thing yet. I played it a bit, then started another game Borderlands (I think?) and someone asked if they could borrow Inferno, I said cool, and 2 years later I got it back.

2 years? Man, that's a loan and a half. Finish the game. Doesn't take long, and the final boss and the final epilogue is proper old-school gaming fun. Hard to beat, need your superpowers and a bit of luck, and you get a great cut-scene.

James is a bit of a Hermit and the only way we ever hangout is if I go to his house. He's fucking weird.



____________________
Sebastian
Administrator


Joined: Tue May 3rd, 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 61119
Favorite Films: Hellraiser, Takashi Miike films, Beat Takeshi films, Friday the 13th, ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 04:00 pm

Quote

Reply
Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: 1. Dante
2. Ryu
3. Megaman
4. Link
5. Mario
6. Solid Snake

Dante I presume is not Dante's Inferno Dante. :p

Fuck that whiney fuck! :p :p I actually forgot about that game.

No worries. I love that game, as much as anything for Satan, whose final epilogue is chilling. :p

I haven't played the whole thing yet. I played it a bit, then started another game Borderlands (I think?) and someone asked if they could borrow Inferno, I said cool, and 2 years later I got it back.

2 years? Man, that's a loan and a half. Finish the game. Doesn't take long, and the final boss and the final epilogue is proper old-school gaming fun. Hard to beat, need your superpowers and a bit of luck, and you get a great cut-scene.

James is a bit of a Hermit and the only way we ever hangout is if I go to his house. He's fucking weird.

My first thought, admittedly, is don't lend a hermit who creeps you out anything. Including any game you may or may not want to play. :yee



____________________
Daebo
Moderator


Joined: Wed May 17th, 2006
Location: The Fire, USA
Posts: 44273
Favorite Films: Exorcist, Fight Club, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Army of ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 04:02 pm

Quote

Reply
Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: 1. Dante
2. Ryu
3. Megaman
4. Link
5. Mario
6. Solid Snake

Dante I presume is not Dante's Inferno Dante. :p

Fuck that whiney fuck! :p :p I actually forgot about that game.

No worries. I love that game, as much as anything for Satan, whose final epilogue is chilling. :p

I haven't played the whole thing yet. I played it a bit, then started another game Borderlands (I think?) and someone asked if they could borrow Inferno, I said cool, and 2 years later I got it back.

2 years? Man, that's a loan and a half. Finish the game. Doesn't take long, and the final boss and the final epilogue is proper old-school gaming fun. Hard to beat, need your superpowers and a bit of luck, and you get a great cut-scene.

James is a bit of a Hermit and the only way we ever hangout is if I go to his house. He's fucking weird.

My first thought, admittedly, is don't lend a hermit who creeps you out anything. Including any game you may or may not want to play. :yee

He doesn't creep me out. He basically smokes alot of weed and likes to do it ALL the time..so much so..he doesn't like going places where he can't.



____________________
Sebastian
Administrator


Joined: Tue May 3rd, 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 61119
Favorite Films: Hellraiser, Takashi Miike films, Beat Takeshi films, Friday the 13th, ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 04:06 pm

Quote

Reply
Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: 1. Dante
2. Ryu
3. Megaman
4. Link
5. Mario
6. Solid Snake

Dante I presume is not Dante's Inferno Dante. :p

Fuck that whiney fuck! :p :p I actually forgot about that game.

No worries. I love that game, as much as anything for Satan, whose final epilogue is chilling. :p

I haven't played the whole thing yet. I played it a bit, then started another game Borderlands (I think?) and someone asked if they could borrow Inferno, I said cool, and 2 years later I got it back.

2 years? Man, that's a loan and a half. Finish the game. Doesn't take long, and the final boss and the final epilogue is proper old-school gaming fun. Hard to beat, need your superpowers and a bit of luck, and you get a great cut-scene.

James is a bit of a Hermit and the only way we ever hangout is if I go to his house. He's fucking weird.

My first thought, admittedly, is don't lend a hermit who creeps you out anything. Including any game you may or may not want to play. :yee

He doesn't creep me out. He basically smokes alot of weed and likes to do it ALL the time..so much so..he doesn't like going places where he can't.

Hmm. Not my kind of dude, it has to be said. If you can't leave the house for fear of losing your high, you're a tool. Stay in your shed and rust. *piggy*



____________________
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator


Joined: Mon Nov 8th, 2004
Location: Somewhere In The Armpit Of SoCal
Posts: 60728
Favorite Films: Halloween, The Thing, Jaws, Evil Dead II, An American Werewolf ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 04:07 pm

Quote

Reply
1. Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)
2. Jill Valentine (Resident Evil series)
3. Samus (Metroid series)
4. Ken (Street Fighter series)
5. Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
6. Wolverine (various Capcom fighting games)


7. Chun Li (Street Fighter series)
8. Link (Legend Of Zelda series)
9. Saberwulf (Killer Instinct series)
10. Julie (Zombies Ate My Neighbors)



____________________
Daebo
Moderator


Joined: Wed May 17th, 2006
Location: The Fire, USA
Posts: 44273
Favorite Films: Exorcist, Fight Club, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Army of ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 04:10 pm

Quote

Reply
Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: Sebastian wrote: Daebo wrote: 1. Dante
2. Ryu
3. Megaman
4. Link
5. Mario
6. Solid Snake

Dante I presume is not Dante's Inferno Dante. :p

Fuck that whiney fuck! :p :p I actually forgot about that game.

No worries. I love that game, as much as anything for Satan, whose final epilogue is chilling. :p

I haven't played the whole thing yet. I played it a bit, then started another game Borderlands (I think?) and someone asked if they could borrow Inferno, I said cool, and 2 years later I got it back.

2 years? Man, that's a loan and a half. Finish the game. Doesn't take long, and the final boss and the final epilogue is proper old-school gaming fun. Hard to beat, need your superpowers and a bit of luck, and you get a great cut-scene.

James is a bit of a Hermit and the only way we ever hangout is if I go to his house. He's fucking weird.

My first thought, admittedly, is don't lend a hermit who creeps you out anything. Including any game you may or may not want to play. :yee

He doesn't creep me out. He basically smokes alot of weed and likes to do it ALL the time..so much so..he doesn't like going places where he can't.

Hmm. Not my kind of dude, it has to be said. If you can't leave the house for fear of losing your high, you're a tool. Stay in your shed and rust. *piggy*

I understand. Known him since I was a kid, though.



____________________
Daebo
Moderator


Joined: Wed May 17th, 2006
Location: The Fire, USA
Posts: 44273
Favorite Films: Exorcist, Fight Club, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Army of ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 04:34 pm

Quote

Reply



____________________
Reign in Blood
Administrator


Joined: Thu Nov 11th, 2004
Location:  
Posts: 69835
Favorite Films: 
Gender: Male
Status:  Online
 Posted: Tue May 8th, 2012 04:45 pm

Quote

Reply
There is the almighty Megaman, and then everybody else. Hmph!



____________________

Cerebral Palsy Phase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl4dEAtxo0M

 Current time is 10:18 pm
Page:    1  2  3  4  5  Next Page Last Page  




Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez