Search
   
Members

Calendar

Help

Home
Search by username
Not logged in - Login | Register 


NBA 2012
 Moderated by: God  

New Topic

Reply

Print
AuthorPost
Zombie_Huntress_Alli
Charter Member


Joined: Thu Apr 14th, 2011
Location: Horrorwood, California USA
Posts: 8961
Favorite Films: Friday the 13th (all), Nightmare on Elm Street (all), Halloween ...
Gender: Female
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue Jan 3rd, 2012 09:58 pm

Quote

Reply
Jason wrote: Zombie_Huntress_Alli wrote:
Jason wrote: KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
Denver is just awesome, though!

And I think we can all agree that neck tattoos are not quite as classy as raping a chick. :p

It's commentators aren't.

How's that comparison relevant?


You mentioned how classy Bird Man is with his neck tattoos. I mentioned Kobe's classic rape techniques.

I don't mind the commentators. I rarely get to see Denver play live, anyway. Living in California, it's always the pissant Lakers, or whatever team has a big time name. Knicks, Celtics, Heat, Bulls. 's about it.

The only problem with that is, Kobe never raped anyone. Haters just like to hang on to that accusation and continually repeat it because their teams suck. Kinda makes you feel sorry for them.


Because 3-3 is just so fucking great? :p

I was actually a pretty big Laker fan before they took in a bunch of thugs and asswipes, and Kobe turned rape.

He also throws the classiest tantrums I've ever seen.

^^^ That gif is giggle inducing.


Even from a non-sports-fan standpoint!

What makes it more comical to me is the fact that the Lakers are consistently rewarded with ticky tack and bull shit calls all the time. :p
People that get paid millions and millions of dollars for a meaningless skill, having tantrums over things that mean nothing====always funny.



____________________
KennyThaKilla
Banned


Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location: Your Nightmares
Posts: 12378
Favorite Films: NOES
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue Jan 3rd, 2012 10:02 pm

Quote

Reply
Zombie_Huntress_Alli wrote:
People that get paid millions and millions of dollars for a meaningless skill, having tantrums over things that mean nothing====always funny.
Subjective.



____________________

Zombie_Huntress_Alli
Charter Member


Joined: Thu Apr 14th, 2011
Location: Horrorwood, California USA
Posts: 8961
Favorite Films: Friday the 13th (all), Nightmare on Elm Street (all), Halloween ...
Gender: Female
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue Jan 3rd, 2012 10:03 pm

Quote

Reply
KennyThaKilla wrote: Zombie_Huntress_Alli wrote:
People that get paid millions and millions of dollars for a meaningless skill, having tantrums over things that mean nothing====always funny.
Subjective.
Indeed. I don't assume the sports fans in the sports threads to share my sentiments. It's just what I think. Carry on.



____________________
Jason
Charter Member


Joined: Tue Nov 9th, 2004
Location: Hesperia, California USA
Posts: 38879
Favorite Films:  Clue, Dial M For Murder, Rear Window, Psycho, The ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Online
 Posted: Tue Jan 3rd, 2012 10:05 pm

Quote

Reply
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
Denver is just awesome, though!

And I think we can all agree that neck tattoos are not quite as classy as raping a chick. :p

It's commentators aren't.

How's that comparison relevant?


You mentioned how classy Bird Man is with his neck tattoos. I mentioned Kobe's classic rape techniques.

I don't mind the commentators. I rarely get to see Denver play live, anyway. Living in California, it's always the pissant Lakers, or whatever team has a big time name. Knicks, Celtics, Heat, Bulls. 's about it.

The only problem with that is, Kobe never raped anyone. Haters just like to hang on to that accusation and continually repeat it because their teams suck. Kinda makes you feel sorry for them.


Because 3-3 is just so fucking great? :p

I was actually a pretty big Laker fan before they took in a bunch of thugs and asswipes, and Kobe turned rape.

He also throws the classiest tantrums I've ever seen.

Yeah, kinda early in the season to be bringing up anybody's record at this point.

And yet another baseless rape comment. Reaffirms what I said above.

Sometimes tantrums are warranted, especially when a Denver Butt-Nugget smacks you in the back of the head while you're shooting.


I don't think any Laker fan in the world believes Kobe raped her. Even Kobe himself said he can see why she thought he raped her. :p

But I forgot, if you disagree with someone, that comment is "objective", "subjective", "snarky" or "baseless". :p

Nice attempt at a burn, but if you looked up the definition of "objective" you'd realize that made no sense.

Any "person" in the world that reviewed the case and has a shred of common sense knows he didn't rape her. And make no mistake, that statement that he was forced to make was done so to get the case dropped. He never once admitted to raping her. In the end, she got what she wanted, which was a payday.


As far as "objective" goes, I'm referring to everything you disagree with. You've used it before.

Then this must have stung as a Family Guy fan. :p :





____________________

KennyThaKilla
Banned


Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location: Your Nightmares
Posts: 12378
Favorite Films: NOES
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue Jan 3rd, 2012 10:17 pm

Quote

Reply
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
Denver is just awesome, though!

And I think we can all agree that neck tattoos are not quite as classy as raping a chick. :p

It's commentators aren't.

How's that comparison relevant?


You mentioned how classy Bird Man is with his neck tattoos. I mentioned Kobe's classic rape techniques.

I don't mind the commentators. I rarely get to see Denver play live, anyway. Living in California, it's always the pissant Lakers, or whatever team has a big time name. Knicks, Celtics, Heat, Bulls. 's about it.

The only problem with that is, Kobe never raped anyone. Haters just like to hang on to that accusation and continually repeat it because their teams suck. Kinda makes you feel sorry for them.


Because 3-3 is just so fucking great? :p

I was actually a pretty big Laker fan before they took in a bunch of thugs and asswipes, and Kobe turned rape.

He also throws the classiest tantrums I've ever seen.

Yeah, kinda early in the season to be bringing up anybody's record at this point.

And yet another baseless rape comment. Reaffirms what I said above.

Sometimes tantrums are warranted, especially when a Denver Butt-Nugget smacks you in the back of the head while you're shooting.


I don't think any Laker fan in the world believes Kobe raped her. Even Kobe himself said he can see why she thought he raped her. :p

But I forgot, if you disagree with someone, that comment is "objective", "subjective", "snarky" or "baseless". :p

Nice attempt at a burn, but if you looked up the definition of "objective" you'd realize that made no sense.

Any "person" in the world that reviewed the case and has a shred of common sense knows he didn't rape her. And make no mistake, that statement that he was forced to make was done so to get the case dropped. He never once admitted to raping her. In the end, she got what she wanted, which was a payday.


As far as "objective" goes, I'm referring to everything you disagree with. You've used it before.

Then this must have stung as a Family Guy fan. :p

I didn't bother watching.



ob·jec·tive adj \əb-ˈjek-tiv, äb-\

1 a: expressing or dealing with facts or conditions as perceived without distortion by personal feelings, prejudices



The word I use it "subjective", when people do the exact opposite of the definition of "objective".

Read it. Learn it. Know it.



____________________

Jason
Charter Member


Joined: Tue Nov 9th, 2004
Location: Hesperia, California USA
Posts: 38879
Favorite Films:  Clue, Dial M For Murder, Rear Window, Psycho, The ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Online
 Posted: Tue Jan 3rd, 2012 10:18 pm

Quote

Reply
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
Denver is just awesome, though!

And I think we can all agree that neck tattoos are not quite as classy as raping a chick. :p

It's commentators aren't.

How's that comparison relevant?


You mentioned how classy Bird Man is with his neck tattoos. I mentioned Kobe's classic rape techniques.

I don't mind the commentators. I rarely get to see Denver play live, anyway. Living in California, it's always the pissant Lakers, or whatever team has a big time name. Knicks, Celtics, Heat, Bulls. 's about it.

The only problem with that is, Kobe never raped anyone. Haters just like to hang on to that accusation and continually repeat it because their teams suck. Kinda makes you feel sorry for them.


Because 3-3 is just so fucking great? :p

I was actually a pretty big Laker fan before they took in a bunch of thugs and asswipes, and Kobe turned rape.

He also throws the classiest tantrums I've ever seen.

Yeah, kinda early in the season to be bringing up anybody's record at this point.

And yet another baseless rape comment. Reaffirms what I said above.

Sometimes tantrums are warranted, especially when a Denver Butt-Nugget smacks you in the back of the head while you're shooting.


I don't think any Laker fan in the world believes Kobe raped her. Even Kobe himself said he can see why she thought he raped her. :p

But I forgot, if you disagree with someone, that comment is "objective", "subjective", "snarky" or "baseless". :p

Nice attempt at a burn, but if you looked up the definition of "objective" you'd realize that made no sense.

Any "person" in the world that reviewed the case and has a shred of common sense knows he didn't rape her. And make no mistake, that statement that he was forced to make was done so to get the case dropped. He never once admitted to raping her. In the end, she got what she wanted, which was a payday.


As far as "objective" goes, I'm referring to everything you disagree with. You've used it before.

Then this must have stung as a Family Guy fan. :p

I didn't bother watching.



ob·jec·tive adj əb-ˈjek-tiv, äb-

1 a: expressing or dealing with facts or conditions as perceived without distortion by personal feelings, prejudices



The word I use it "subjective", when people do the exact opposite of the definition of "objective".

Read it. Learn it. Know it.


You've used objective.

I know you wouldn't bother watching, because you've already seen it. :p



____________________

KennyThaKilla
Banned


Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location: Your Nightmares
Posts: 12378
Favorite Films: NOES
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Tue Jan 3rd, 2012 10:23 pm

Quote

Reply
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote:
Jason wrote:
Denver is just awesome, though!

And I think we can all agree that neck tattoos are not quite as classy as raping a chick. :p

It's commentators aren't.

How's that comparison relevant?


You mentioned how classy Bird Man is with his neck tattoos. I mentioned Kobe's classic rape techniques.

I don't mind the commentators. I rarely get to see Denver play live, anyway. Living in California, it's always the pissant Lakers, or whatever team has a big time name. Knicks, Celtics, Heat, Bulls. 's about it.

The only problem with that is, Kobe never raped anyone. Haters just like to hang on to that accusation and continually repeat it because their teams suck. Kinda makes you feel sorry for them.


Because 3-3 is just so fucking great? :p

I was actually a pretty big Laker fan before they took in a bunch of thugs and asswipes, and Kobe turned rape.

He also throws the classiest tantrums I've ever seen.

Yeah, kinda early in the season to be bringing up anybody's record at this point.

And yet another baseless rape comment. Reaffirms what I said above.

Sometimes tantrums are warranted, especially when a Denver Butt-Nugget smacks you in the back of the head while you're shooting.


I don't think any Laker fan in the world believes Kobe raped her. Even Kobe himself said he can see why she thought he raped her. :p

But I forgot, if you disagree with someone, that comment is "objective", "subjective", "snarky" or "baseless". :p

Nice attempt at a burn, but if you looked up the definition of "objective" you'd realize that made no sense.

Any "person" in the world that reviewed the case and has a shred of common sense knows he didn't rape her. And make no mistake, that statement that he was forced to make was done so to get the case dropped. He never once admitted to raping her. In the end, she got what she wanted, which was a payday.


As far as "objective" goes, I'm referring to everything you disagree with. You've used it before.

Then this must have stung as a Family Guy fan. :p

I didn't bother watching.



ob·jec·tive adj əb-ˈjek-tiv, äb-

1 a: expressing or dealing with facts or conditions as perceived without distortion by personal feelings, prejudices



The word I use it "subjective", when people do the exact opposite of the definition of "objective".

Read it. Learn it. Know it.


You've used objective.

I know you wouldn't bother watching, because you've already seen it. :p

I have used objective, but not in the sense you're referring to. What you said makes no sense, as being objective is a positive thing, not a negative.



____________________

Foo
Charter Member


Joined: Mon Nov 8th, 2004
Location: Maryland USA
Posts: 73651
Favorite Films: Damn near anything with a chainsaw, 80's cheese, Slashers, Exploitation ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Wed Jan 4th, 2012 12:33 am

Quote

Reply
Too bad Herman Cain did not get Kenny's benefit of the doubt like Kobe gets.  I guess Cain should have played for the Lakers... :p

For the record, I don't believe Kobe did it, either.  Just like with Herman, a chick saw an opportunity.



____________________
Pony Approved.
KennyThaKilla
Banned


Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location: Your Nightmares
Posts: 12378
Favorite Films: NOES
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Wed Jan 4th, 2012 12:53 am

Quote

Reply
Foo wrote:
Too bad Herman Cain did not get Kenny's benefit of the doubt like Kobe gets.  I guess Cain should have played for the Lakers... :p

For the record, I don't believe Kobe did it, either.  Just like with Herman, a chick saw an opportunity.

Kobe shouldn't be potus either. I'm not saying he's a saint, I'm just saying that after they found out what a tramp that chick was, and how she bragged to anybody that would listen to her that she fucked Kobe Bryant, it was obviously a bullshit accusation.

Hermie was never accused of raping anybody.



____________________

Headhunter
Head of State


Joined: Sun May 28th, 2006
Location: Valencia, California USA
Posts: 35913
Favorite Films: '74 TCM, ANOES, Evil Dead series, The Thing, Motel Hell, ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Wed Jan 4th, 2012 01:46 am

Quote

Reply
Kobe is guilty of cheating on his wife.

Nobody cares about the rape accusation except Lakers haters who are forced resort to such lowly tactics because they can't really make an argument for their inferior team. :p

Jason
Charter Member


Joined: Tue Nov 9th, 2004
Location: Hesperia, California USA
Posts: 38879
Favorite Films:  Clue, Dial M For Murder, Rear Window, Psycho, The ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Online
 Posted: Wed Jan 4th, 2012 03:38 am

Quote

Reply
Headhunter wrote: Kobe is guilty of cheating on his wife.

Nobody cares about the rape accusation except Lakers haters who are forced resort to such lowly tactics because they can't really make an argument for their inferior team. :p

Steelers fans say the same for Ben Roethlisberger.



____________________

KennyThaKilla
Banned


Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location: Your Nightmares
Posts: 12378
Favorite Films: NOES
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Wed Jan 4th, 2012 03:54 am

Quote

Reply
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote: Kobe is guilty of cheating on his wife.

Nobody cares about the rape accusation except Lakers haters who are forced resort to such lowly tactics because they can't really make an argument for their inferior team. :p

Steelers fans say the same for Ben Roethlisberger.

How fantastic that you know all the Steelers fans.



____________________

Headhunter
Head of State


Joined: Sun May 28th, 2006
Location: Valencia, California USA
Posts: 35913
Favorite Films: '74 TCM, ANOES, Evil Dead series, The Thing, Motel Hell, ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Wed Jan 4th, 2012 04:14 am

Quote

Reply
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote: Kobe is guilty of cheating on his wife.

Nobody cares about the rape accusation except Lakers haters who are forced resort to such lowly tactics because they can't really make an argument for their inferior team. :p

Steelers fans say the same for Ben Roethlisberger.

Didn't you defend Roethlisberger, exposing your double standard? :p

Reign in Blood
Administrator


Joined: Thu Nov 11th, 2004
Location:  
Posts: 69881
Favorite Films: 
Gender: Male
Status:  Online
 Posted: Wed Jan 4th, 2012 04:42 am

Quote

Reply
Headhunter wrote: Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote: Kobe is guilty of cheating on his wife.

Nobody cares about the rape accusation except Lakers haters who are forced resort to such lowly tactics because they can't really make an argument for their inferior team. :p

Steelers fans say the same for Ben Roethlisberger.

Didn't you defend Roethlisberger, exposing your double standard? :p

Because he hates Tom Brady so much, who is a model citizen btw, yes.



____________________

Cerebral Palsy Phase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl4dEAtxo0M
Jason
Charter Member


Joined: Tue Nov 9th, 2004
Location: Hesperia, California USA
Posts: 38879
Favorite Films:  Clue, Dial M For Murder, Rear Window, Psycho, The ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Online
 Posted: Wed Jan 4th, 2012 04:56 am

Quote

Reply
KennyThaKilla wrote: Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote: Kobe is guilty of cheating on his wife.

Nobody cares about the rape accusation except Lakers haters who are forced resort to such lowly tactics because they can't really make an argument for their inferior team. :p

Steelers fans say the same for Ben Roethlisberger.

How fantastic that you know all the Steelers fans.

Even better that you know everyone who isn't a Laker fan.



____________________

Jason
Charter Member


Joined: Tue Nov 9th, 2004
Location: Hesperia, California USA
Posts: 38879
Favorite Films:  Clue, Dial M For Murder, Rear Window, Psycho, The ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Online
 Posted: Wed Jan 4th, 2012 04:58 am

Quote

Reply
Headhunter wrote: Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote: Kobe is guilty of cheating on his wife.

Nobody cares about the rape accusation except Lakers haters who are forced resort to such lowly tactics because they can't really make an argument for their inferior team. :p

Steelers fans say the same for Ben Roethlisberger.

Didn't you defend Roethlisberger, exposing your double standard? :p

Yes, I did defend Ben. I'm not exposing a double standard. That's just how it is. Whether or not the proof is there, fans of that team will defend the player. Unless they do what OJ did.  :p



____________________

KennyThaKilla
Banned


Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location: Your Nightmares
Posts: 12378
Favorite Films: NOES
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Wed Jan 4th, 2012 05:04 am

Quote

Reply
Jason wrote:
Yes, I did defend Ben. I'm not exposing a double standard. That's just how it is.

contradiction con·tra·dic·tion noun \ˌkän-trə-ˈdik-shən\

a : a statement or phrase whose parts contradict each other

b : logical incongruity

c : a situation in which inherent factors, actions, or propositions are inconsistent or contrary to one another



____________________

Jason
Charter Member


Joined: Tue Nov 9th, 2004
Location: Hesperia, California USA
Posts: 38879
Favorite Films:  Clue, Dial M For Murder, Rear Window, Psycho, The ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Online
 Posted: Wed Jan 4th, 2012 05:10 am

Quote

Reply
KennyThaKilla wrote: Jason wrote:
Yes, I did defend Ben. I'm not exposing a double standard. That's just how it is.

contradiction con·tra·dic·tion noun ˌkän-trə-ˈdik-shən

a : a statement or phrase whose parts contradict each other

b : logical incongruity

c : a situation in which inherent factors, actions, or propositions are inconsistent or contrary to one another

I commend you on your googling ability, however, that does not apply to my statement, if you'd read it in full.



____________________

KennyThaKilla
Banned


Joined: Sun Sep 4th, 2011
Location: Your Nightmares
Posts: 12378
Favorite Films: NOES
Gender: Male
Status:  Offline
 Posted: Wed Jan 4th, 2012 05:11 am

Quote

Reply
Jason wrote:
KennyThaKilla wrote: Jason wrote:
Yes, I did defend Ben. I'm not exposing a double standard. That's just how it is.

contradiction con·tra·dic·tion noun ˌkän-trə-ˈdik-shən

a : a statement or phrase whose parts contradict each other

b : logical incongruity

c : a situation in which inherent factors, actions, or propositions are inconsistent or contrary to one another

I commend you on your googling ability, however, that does not apply to my statement, if you'd read it in full.

I disagree.



____________________

Jason
Charter Member


Joined: Tue Nov 9th, 2004
Location: Hesperia, California USA
Posts: 38879
Favorite Films:  Clue, Dial M For Murder, Rear Window, Psycho, The ...
Gender: Male
Status:  Online
 Posted: Wed Jan 4th, 2012 05:11 am

Quote

Reply
Jason wrote: Headhunter wrote: Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote: Kobe is guilty of cheating on his wife.

Nobody cares about the rape accusation except Lakers haters who are forced resort to such lowly tactics because they can't really make an argument for their inferior team. :p

Steelers fans say the same for Ben Roethlisberger.

Didn't you defend Roethlisberger, exposing your double standard? :p

Yes, I did defend Ben. I'm not exposing a double standard. That's just how it is. Whether or not the proof is there, fans of that team will defend the player. Unless they do what OJ did.  :p

This is the point I was making, and you applied your googled definition of double standard to a statement that has no relevance to my point.



____________________


 Current time is 06:28 am
Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  Next Page Last Page  




Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez