Exploiting tragedy

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Exploiting tragedy

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:Hope Hicks stepped down, lmao. After she said she said white lies for the president. That is like, what 18 that have resigned, or been fired? I though Trump only hired the best people. You gotta admit, it's a mess and has been all year.

I also got the Lulz when Trump was talking against the NRA. Made me respect him more. But then he said what Obama never said......take away guns first, then go to courts. Lmao. 'Twas awesome. I actually golf clapped when he said to get rid of the NRA and that the Republicans were too big of pussies to do anything about them. Lmfao!
You worry to much about what the media is pushing. What difference does it make if some director steps down? Ever tell a white lie yourself? For another?

Maybe the real question is why every time there is some sort of private meeting, information from it gets leaked out? What a horrible cesspool Washington is.
My whole rant about Trump and the NRA, had everything to do with his own words. I watched it. Was epic, no matter what side. If Hope Hicks was an Obama supporter and in the same position, you would have a field day with the white lies comment. Of course, I know that they all lie. Also, I only saw the headline about her saying she lies for him. Thought is was funny and commented. Since you read more media stories......what ever came of it?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The only thing twisted was the out of context Trump quote. Lol
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:it's not the dems that i heard that from. if you don't have a problem with "guilty until proven innocent" then fair enough. if "pre-crime" is okay with you, that's fair. it's not okay with me though.
Just to be clear, you think the shooter should have had access to guns the entire time?
no. he should have been investigated when it was brought to the attention of the fbi and to law enforcement. that is where the failing happened. but if you guys want to twist everything i'm saying, like you always do. fair play. i should know better than to discuss anything with the two of you. :P
Great, you investigate him. Then what?

What is that supposed to do? Sadly there are thousands of people like that guy out there. We get lucky every day they don't turn their thoughts into actions.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jason wrote:The only thing twisted was the out of context Trump quote. Lol
Did you see the media running with Trump's "Lifetime President" joke? Good lord they are a bunch of lying sacks of shit.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

And agreed Foo.....Washington is a horrible cesspool. With or without Trump.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Watch the video of him scolding the Republicans. It was epic and can't believe you haven't seen it?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

it was out of context, as i didn't bring up what pence asked that he was responding to either. good call.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Foo wrote:
Did you see the media running with Trump's "Lifetime President" joke? Good lord they are a bunch of lying sacks of shit.
No, but of course they did.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
I haven't seen it. Care to share?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:it's not the dems that i heard that from. if you don't have a problem with "guilty until proven innocent" then fair enough. if "pre-crime" is okay with you, that's fair. it's not okay with me though.
Just to be clear, you think the shooter should have had access to guns the entire time?
no. he should have been investigated when it was brought to the attention of the fbi and to law enforcement. that is where the failing happened. but if you guys want to twist everything i'm saying, like you always do. fair play. i should know better than to discuss anything with the two of you. :P

What is that supposed to do? Sadly there are thousands of people like that guy out there. We get lucky every day they don't turn their thoughts into actions.
we're never going to be able to prevent every crime and every criminal. if that means we should start treating people as if they are guilty, just on suspicion or rumor alone, then have at it. i don't want a part of that.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Foo wrote:
Republicans and Democrats......get rid of them all. Nawm saying?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

we're never going to be able to prevent every crime and every criminal. if that means we should start treating people as if they are guilty, just on suspicion or rumor alone, then have at it. i don't want a part of that.
Same. I like the idea of being innocent until proven guilty.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Watch the video of him scolding the Republicans. It was epic and can't believe you haven't seen it?
He is not a team mentality president. He is a pro-citizen president whose best interest is solely for the American people whether or not many of those people voted against him. Can't believe you haven't seen it?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
He is not a team mentality president. He is a pro-citizen president whose best interest is solely for the American people whether or not many of those people voted against him. Can't believe you haven't seen it?
I was talking about him actually telling the Republicans that they are basically shills for the NRA. Good stuff. Why argue that? It happened. I was shocked. But whatever. Lol
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

So what is the point of investigating? You aren't advocating anything be done.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Foo wrote:
As a garden variety Democrat, I am assuming you would not like to be "gotten rid of".
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

You should all ask yourselves why you haven't heard about the Sutherland Springs Church shooting. Took place just a few months ago and was deadlier than Parkland.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jason wrote:You should all ask yourselves why you haven't heard about the Sutherland Springs Church shooting. Took place just a few months ago and was deadlier than Parkland.
For the exact same reasons why the Florida school shooting has morphed into a nonsensical anti-NRA campaign instead of blaming the hundred reasons it really happened.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:
zombie wrote:
Foo wrote:

So what is the point of investigating? You aren't advocating anything be done.
the point of investigating is to determine whether he presents a threat or not, and to act accordingly under the law and due process.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Foo wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:
Foo wrote:
As a garden variety Democrat, I am assuming you would not like to be "gotten rid of".
You keep saying that. But I disagree with a lot of them. Can't have a discussion with you if that is what you think I am. I am a social liberal. I admit that. But you side with conservatives more than I do liberals. You have said that liberals are scum. I haven't said that about conservatives. I do think the uber Christian right are a little crazy. Other than that, they cool. I have said in here, some good things about Trump. Only people to respond was Seb and Zombs......like once or twice. But let's argue about our differences. ???????????????

Trying to find common ground. I guess that's bad.