MMA

All sports. We don't even mind if its women's Curling or junior badminton. Although we won't have strong opinions on the latter.
Forum rules
There are no refs here.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: MMA

Post by Reign in Blood »

And he talked all that shit about Khabib's glass jaw, and it was Khabib that landed the only knockdown punch. :lol: Fucking clown.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

But this was an exemplification that this is a dying sport without the cult of personalities like Conor. The crowd only cheered when they actually fought fist to fist, booed all the grappling and humping each other on the ground shit.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Loved that Kebab smesh dis guy, but I didn't like the brawl at the end. That is Diaz bro stuff. However, none of that would've happened if Conor didn't bring three dozen goons to attack a bus Khabib was in and nearly end the career of multiple fighters with glass exploding in their faces.

End of the day, Conor is putting on an act for money, this whole shit is real for Khabib.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:But this was an exemplification that this is a dying sport without the cult of personalities like Conor. The crowd only cheered when they actually fought fist to fist, booed all the grappling and humping each other on the ground shit.
The Irish show up for Conor is all that is. The whole of MMA communities are majority Khabib...
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:But this was an exemplification that this is a dying sport without the cult of personalities like Conor. The crowd only cheered when they actually fought fist to fist, booed all the grappling and humping each other on the ground shit.
The Irish show up for Conor is all that is. The whole of MMA communities are majority Khabib...
Say hi to Bob for me.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Brawl escalated at T-Mobile arena and the Irish are getting KO'd. lol... Will post video soon as I find it again...
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

From what I gather, the Irish are pissed and starting shit with Khabib fans. Start the "ole" chants, surround them like it's a mosh pit, Irish dude runs back in, kicks a guy, spits on him, then gets clean KO'd.

Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote:From what I gather, the Irish are pissed and starting shit with Khabib fans. Start the "ole" chants, surround them like it's a mosh pit, Irish dude runs back in, kicks a guy, spits on him, then gets clean KO'd.

Pretty sad :|
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

What are we becoming? Remember when martial arts had respect deeply baked into them?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Not the drunk ass fans. Lol. Especially the Irish one.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Jason wrote:Not the drunk ass fans. Lol. Especially the Irish one.
The fans are basically following behavior they have witnessed by stars of the sport. Behaving like animals, not showing respect, etc.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Foo wrote:
Jason wrote:Not the drunk ass fans. Lol. Especially the Irish one.
The fans are basically following behavior they have witnessed by stars of the sport. Behaving like animals, not showing respect, etc.
Agreed.

Remember why you hate Raiders fans so much, J?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The most dishonorable martial artist in history is making more money than every fighter combined. So what does that tell you...

Khabib in truth is one of the most honorable fighters in the sport. The bus incident was not forgotten, and Conor was insulting his family, religion, etc... Conor's team was yelling at Khabib after the fight, which is why he jumped the cage. Was that ok? No, but in the end, Khabib annihilated this clown who makes a living off being a dishonorable cunt. I'm a fan of Khabib, absolutely wish he didn't do what he did, but if any one fighter had it coming, it would be Conor, and his entire team.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

They made a joke of the entire sport. You think Vinny Mac in his fake sport would have better control on these fools? No need to respond, because you know the answer.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The fucking autosave feature on Yahoo didn't fucking autosave when I put McCaffrey in off the bye week.

Mother. Fucker. Fuck yahoo
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Relevant.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I could go into heavy detail...AND I WILL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amazing.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:I could go into heavy detail...AND I WILL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amazing.
Not sure I've seen a more proper ass beating. He got mauled all over his Proper 12 logo. lol