Music Fiend

Rock, Country, Rap, Classical, Oldies, German Industrial. Anything you fancy sharing with us.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Music Fiend

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Let's get that cat to do some death metal.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

In apropos of nothing. Just a great fucking song.
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Monster wrote:In apropos of nothing. Just a great fucking song.
I love that song but it makes me laugh because for more years than I care to admit I always heard him sing it as "All I want is sex" instead of All I wanted to say. :oops:
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Ava wrote:
Monster wrote:In apropos of nothing. Just a great fucking song.
I love that song but it makes me laugh because for more years than I care to admit I always heard him sing it as "All I want is sex" instead of All I wanted to say. :oops:
:lol:
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

I'm not getting that out of my head. I'm always going to hear that now and laugh.
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

That was fun. :D
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

That gave me a boner. Is that weird?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote:
That's what I'm talking, now that's how we jam!
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Just recently discovered the song Don’t Follow by Alice In Chains. Been listening to it a lot. Sorry to get melodramatic but I lost my nephew on Halloween to a heroin overdose and this song hit me like a ton of bricks. I helped raise that kid. In 29 years he went from being something like a son to something like a brother. My heart hurts and I don’t know how to make it stop.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Monster wrote:Just recently discovered the song Don’t Follow by Alice In Chains. Been listening to it a lot. Sorry to get melodramatic but I lost my nephew on Halloween to a heroin overdose and this song hit me like a ton of bricks. I helped raise that kid. In 29 years he went from being something like a son to something like a brother. My heart hurts and I don’t know how to make it stop.
I think the reason I could never fully get into Alice in Chains was, despite the musicianship, it’s too morbid with Layne and all. Cries for help aren’t necessarily music. Sorry for your loss, my man. Heart is always gonna hurt and be burdened, my trick is to make the heart beat faster to drown out the rest, through laughing, dancing, music, fucking, smiling, whatever gets it going. But I’m kinda mad at your nephew. Don’t fuck with our Halloween esquire, damnit!
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Monster wrote:Just recently discovered the song Don’t Follow by Alice In Chains. Been listening to it a lot. Sorry to get melodramatic but I lost my nephew on Halloween to a heroin overdose and this song hit me like a ton of bricks. I helped raise that kid. In 29 years he went from being something like a son to something like a brother. My heart hurts and I don’t know how to make it stop.
Its my favorite Alice in Chains song
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
I think the reason I could never fully get into Alice in Chains was, despite the musicianship, it’s too morbid with Layne and all. Cries for help aren’t necessarily music. Sorry for your loss, my man. Heart is always gonna hurt and be burdened, my trick is to make the heart beat faster to drown out the rest, through laughing, dancing, music, fucking, smiling, whatever gets it going. But I’m kinda mad at your nephew. Don’t fuck with our Halloween esquire, damnit!
you're a metal guy... how can morbid and "cries for help" be such a problem to listen to in the context of music? :P
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Damn
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

I’m pissed too. My favorite month of the year is forever fucked. Not only that but one of the last things we ever did together was go see the original Friday the 13th in the theater. So that’s forever fucked too. Not sure I can ever see that again without bawling like a bitch.