Top 10 Taylor Swift Songs

Rock, Country, Rap, Classical, Oldies, German Industrial. Anything you fancy sharing with us.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: Top 10 Taylor Swift Songs

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:We need a Worst Taste in Music thread to see if you can defend the crown.
i'll probably get jason's vote. :P
You like a lot of things I like.
that's beside the point. :P
I've actually slightly started coming around to Nirvana a little bit and I'm not joking about this.
Another ban needed! :arrow:
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:We need a Worst Taste in Music thread to see if you can defend the crown.
i'll probably get jason's vote. :P
You like a lot of things I like.
that's beside the point. :P
I've actually slightly started coming around to Nirvana a little bit and I'm not joking about this.
beyond that one song? (i think it was come as you are) what changed?
Smells Like Teen Spirit. But I like Come As You Are better.

weird turn of events.
Man, he is really diving into that catalogue.
Hey, Cobain did limit it.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:I am just glad I have impeccable taste.
My man! *listening to Lindemann right now*
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:Is there any other artist as popular/well-recognized as Taylor Swift, right now? Every song she releases seems to instantly turn to gold. Can't say the same for any artist, today. She is in a league of her own. Dare I say a modern day Springsteen after his Born In The U.S.A. album skyrocketed him to unimaginable heights.
you like her the most, no doubt, but it looks like she has competition. in beyonce, lady gaga, rihanna, sia, katy perry. etc. do you have something to back this up, or is it just your bias and such?
Beyonce is the only other one in her league.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:Updated list. Added a new song from her new album, and a new #1.

10) We Are Never Getting Back Together
9) Starlight
8) Love Story
7) 22
6) ...Ready For It?
5) State Of Grace
4) You Belong With Me
3) Blank Space
2) I Knew You Were Trouble
1) Style
I'm considering I Did Something Bad and Dress for mine. Ready For It is not a bad track by any means, however.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I Did Something Bad is probably my 2nd favorite on that album. "I never trust a playboy, but they love me. So I fly them all around the world and let them think they saved me".

Nice
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:I Did Something Bad is probably my 2nd favorite on that album. "I never trust a playboy, but they love me. So I fly them all around the world and let them think they saved me".

Nice
With Dress, she's carving my name into her bedpost. HOT HOT HOT!
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:Is there any other artist as popular/well-recognized as Taylor Swift, right now? Every song she releases seems to instantly turn to gold. Can't say the same for any artist, today. She is in a league of her own. Dare I say a modern day Springsteen after his Born In The U.S.A. album skyrocketed him to unimaginable heights.
you like her the most, no doubt, but it looks like she has competition. in beyonce, lady gaga, rihanna, sia, katy perry. etc. do you have something to back this up, or is it just your bias and such?
maybe of the ones i listed. adele is pretty highly regarded too. but again, i think that jason was just talking about his preference, otherwise taylor has competition.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
maybe of the ones i listed. adele is pretty highly regarded too. but again, i think that jason was just talking about his preference, otherwise taylor has competition.
Who was the new #1 album in the world for 2017?
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
like billboard? eminem. :P (#2 is taylor swift)
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Beyonce had her moment, and still has a large fan base, but she disappeared. Her aura will never come back. Adele is as popular as she'll ever be right now, and is still a distant #2 to Taylor. Not saying she doesn't have competition in the music business, but her star power is unmatched, right now. As far as personal preference, Taylor is probably by far my favorite artist of the last 25 years.

When I bought the CD and listened to it, I played through it all and the ones that stood out are the ones I've been playing. Gonna revisit them all again soon.

I bought those magazine/booklet things that are advertised next to her CDs, too. There are two volumes and I bought both. They both have the CD inside with a page of cardboard and you can build the CD yourself. Pretty neat option, and now I have three of her albums. :p

It's loaded with pictures, handwritten lyrics to every song, an artistic poster and other stuff. Advertised at 19.99 for both of them, barely made the plunge. Cutie rang me up and it turns out they were only 12 each. Woo!
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
zombie wrote:
like billboard? eminem. :P (#2 is taylor swift)
Worldwide? I guarantee Taylor outsold that motherfucker.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Marshall should have quit while he was ahead 15 years ago. Been an awful run since. Voice just gets whinier and whinier every year.

Can't believe people still buy his albums.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Worldwide? I guarantee Taylor outsold that motherfucker.
maybe google is lying to me, but i searched for the #1 album in the world 2017 and it gave me the billboard link, with him on top. i guess that could just be for domestic though.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:Beyonce had her moment, and still has a large fan base, but she disappeared. Her aura will never come back. Adele is as popular as she'll ever be right now, and is still a distant #2 to Taylor. Not saying she doesn't have competition in the music business, but her star power is unmatched, right now. As far as personal preference, Taylor is probably by far my favorite artist of the last 25 years.

When I bought the CD and listened to it, I played through it all and the ones that stood out are the ones I've been playing. Gonna revisit them all again soon.

I bought those magazine/booklet things that are advertised next to her CDs, too. There are two volumes and I bought both. They both have the CD inside with a page of cardboard and you can build the CD yourself. Pretty neat option, and now I have three of her albums. :p

It's loaded with pictures, handwritten lyrics to every song, an artistic poster and other stuff. Advertised at 19.99 for both of them, barely made the plunge. Cutie rang me up and it turns out they were only 12 each. Woo!
taylor swift is my favorite of the few that i mentioned as competition. she's never going to be a favorite artist though, but then my taste in music is very suspect. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Rap God is where Shady should've bowed out. He annihilated planet Earth with that track. But now his invincibility is gone. After that weak ass Trump diss, he got pissed that Trump didn't say anything and was genuinely upset that Trump didn't respond. Then the internet buried him with a new meme. Lol

Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Rap God is one of the worst songs in his entire catalogue. That was sad to listen to.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Also, Beyonce didn't go anywhere. She's as pipular now as she's ever been.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:Also, Beyonce didn't go anywhere. She's as pipular now as she's ever been.
Where I've never liked a fucking thing she's done.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Rap God is one of the worst songs in his entire catalogue. That was sad to listen to.
Your taste in rap stinks!