Top 10 Taylor Swift Songs

Rock, Country, Rap, Classical, Oldies, German Industrial. Anything you fancy sharing with us.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Top 10 Taylor Swift Songs

Post by zombie »

none of those are bad songs, but not favorites either.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Rap God is one of the worst songs in his entire catalogue. That was sad to listen to.
Your taste in rap stinks!
Dude that song was TRASH. He tried so hard too. It was like a washed up basketball player taking 40 shots and bricking 33.

If he OD'd after Eminem Show, he'd be talked about the way Biggie and Pac are.
Who talks about Biggie and Pac? lol

To be fair, if peeps would play some of their stuff versus the absolute trash rap today I would dig. God damn how loathe getting in a car with a rap fan today.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Rap God is one of the worst songs in his entire catalogue. That was sad to listen to.
Dude that song was TRASH. He tried so hard too. It was like a washed up basketball player taking 40 shots and bricking 33.

To be fair, if peeps would play some of their stuff versus the absolute trash rap today I would dig. God damn how loathe getting in a car with a rap fan today.
Biggie vs. Pac is like the Beatles vs. Rolling Stones water cooler discussion of its era. They are immortalized. I don't really get your question outside of the pretense that nothing but modern pop is all that is talked about, which is true but who cares.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

Biggie vs. Pac is like the Beatles vs. Rolling Stones water cooler discussion of its era. They are immortalized. I don't really get your question outside of the pretense that nothing but modern pop is all that is talked about, which is true but who cares.
I never get a discussion about Biggie and Pac.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

You don't listen to rap music.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:

You don't listen to rap music.
Fair enough, but I hear it tons.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:Is there any other artist as popular/well-recognized as Taylor Swift, right now? Every song she releases seems to instantly turn to gold. Can't say the same for any artist, today. She is in a league of her own. Dare I say a modern day Springsteen after his Born In The U.S.A. album skyrocketed him to unimaginable heights.

you like her the most, no doubt, but it looks like she has competition. in beyonce, lady gaga, rihanna, sia, katy perry. etc. do you have something to back this up, or is it just your bias and such?
Modern day Springsteen is a stretch Mariah Carey and others have had the same success.
I mean in terms of songwriting. They write all their own shit. Springsteen's music focused heavily on working men and struggling with relationships and decisions and shit. Taylor is kind of in the same way but for the females. Struggling relationships, teen infatuation, etc...
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tay's newest music video. Thoughts? Love it? Absolutely love it?

showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Well she went invisible. If only it was for real. :P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

that's a decent song. a little bit imogen heap-like at the start.
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Loses points for missed chance of Tawny Kitaen car humping. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Heyheyhey. Taylor is a true A-lister. She is above that!

But yeah, that would be hawt...