Evil Dead scores me a date

I have seen the dark shadows moving in the woods and
I have no doubt that whatever I have resurrected
Through this book is sure to come calling for me
Lunachic
Charter Member

Evil Dead scores me a date

Post by Lunachic »

As all of you know the evil dead’s are my favorite ... I was in Target grabbing some things when this super cute guy bumped into me , excuse me he said my reply was that I loved his ink .... he had some incredible horror tatts
One was Evil Dead and I said sweeeetttttt and touched it , he said yeah gimme some sugar baby lol my reply was , hail to the king !
He found me in parking lot by my car and asked if I wouldn’t mind having a drink etc
He loves horror but hasn’t seen much . Matter of fact he has only seen Army of Darkness out of the dead’s
I don’t know why but that turned me off lol
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Re: Evil Dead scores me a date

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

You can look at it as you have a lab-rat to put more horror movies through.
dave626

Post by dave626 »

Happy for you. Chance meetings are the best. Gone through that a few times myself. You deserve to have those moments, just be safe and smart with strangers. Always be in public. Would hate for it to become a real horror movie. Good to see you getting out, meeting people and finding things to connect to.
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Lunachic wrote:As all of you know the evil dead’s are my favorite ... I was in Target grabbing some things when this super cute guy bumped into me , excuse me he said my reply was that I loved his ink .... he had some incredible horror tatts
One was Evil Dead and I said sweeeetttttt and touched it , he said yeah gimme some sugar baby lol my reply was , hail to the king !
He found me in parking lot by my car and asked if I wouldn’t mind having a drink etc
He loves horror but hasn’t seen much . Matter of fact he has only seen Army of Darkness out of the dead’s
I don't know. He committed to permanently changing his skin to horror stuff only to admit he hasn't seen much horror. That's like tattooing your body all over with the band Kiss and saying you've only listened to Lick it Up.
Then just watching Army of Darkness and not the Evil Deads???

:P :P :P

(might be fun for a weekend though) ;)
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Ava wrote:
Lunachic wrote:As all of you know the evil dead’s are my favorite ... I was in Target grabbing some things when this super cute guy bumped into me , excuse me he said my reply was that I loved his ink .... he had some incredible horror tatts
I don't know. He committed to permanently changing his skin to horror stuff only to admit he hasn't seen much horror. That's like tattooing your body all over with the band Kiss and saying you've only listened to Lick it Up.

This^
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Ava wrote:

Yes indeed , he was a total poser
I gently brushed him off
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Yeah. I swear, people with band shirts are mostly retarded, too. "Metallica, what is that?". Fuckin losers.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:Yeah. I swear, people with band shirts are mostly retarded, too. "Metallica, what is that?". Fuckin losers.
mot all of us. *kicks jason* :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I said "MOSTLY"! *rubs shin*
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

i'm not even mostly retarded. :P
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

I threw some titles at him and he had no clue. Once he said the Conjuring scared him I couldn't drink my martini fast enough and leave
meh
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

make him better! :P the world needs more horror fans.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

zombie wrote:make him better! :P the world needs more horror fans.
I agree but there were no sparks... as a friend I will be more than happy to educate him :P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

good stuff. i never meant to imply that you should feel anything for him that way.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

zombie wrote:good stuff. i never meant to imply that you should feel anything for him that way.
I didnt take it that way so all good ;)
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

Lunachic wrote:I threw some titles at him and he had no clue. Once he said the Conjuring scared him I couldn't drink my martini fast enough and leave
meh
When I read this on Friday, I thought you said you threw some Titties at him and he had no clue. Really, the sentence works either way in your rationale for dumping him...
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

Foo wrote:
Lunachic wrote:I threw some titles at him and he had no clue. Once he said the Conjuring scared him I couldn't drink my martini fast enough and leave
meh
When I read this on Friday, I thought you said you threw some Titties at him and he had no clue. Really, the sentence works either way in your rationale for dumping him...

I read it that way too. I was very confused and re-read it a few times before it clicked that it said something else. Sorry Luna, my brain does weird things :P
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Dream wrote:
Foo wrote:
meh

I read it that way too. I was very confused and re-read it a few times before it clicked that it said something else. Sorry Luna, my brain does weird things :P
heh titties