The Walking Dead

TV Series, Made for TV Movies. Netflix and Chill selections, whatever the cultural phenomenon that is Game of Thrones is.
Forum rules
People persecuting you? Being mean about your favourite show? Don't just take it, lawyer up. Better Call Saul
Tiggnutz
Administrator

The Walking Dead

Post by Tiggnutz »

Really we didnt have a Walking Dead thread yet :shock:
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by Reign in Blood »

Was off season when site started.

Season premier was alright, nothing much to write home about.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote:Was off season when site started.

Season premier was alright, nothing much to write home about.
I was underwhelmed myself
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

the season finale killed off what little interest I had left. If this season starts blowing people's minds I may binge watch it down the road.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Monster wrote:the season finale killed off what little interest I had left. If this season starts blowing people's minds I may binge watch it down the road.
What did you hate about the finale so much?
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Monster wrote:the season finale killed off what little interest I had left. If this season starts blowing people's minds I may binge watch it down the road.
Perhaps I worded that wrong. Seeing whatshername pop out dead at the end was supposed to be an emotional, hard hitting moment and I couldn't have cared less. It wasn't that the episode was particularly bad, it's just that watching it made me realize my complete indifference about the characters and what happens next.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Monster wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Perhaps I worded that wrong. Seeing whatshername pop out dead at the end was supposed to be an emotional, hard hitting moment and I couldn't have cared less. It wasn't that the episode was particularly bad, it's just that watching it made me realize my complete indifference about the characters and what happens next.
There really wasn't much to Sasha anyway, except bad attempts at brooding.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
Monster wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Spot on description
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Monster wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Indeed, I think how MX felt about Sasha and that scene is how most of us felt. Now feeling that way about all the characters, yeah that's gonna suck the joy out of things.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Monster wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Indeed, I think how MX felt about Sasha and that scene is how most of us felt. Now feeling that way about all the characters, yeah that's gonna suck the joy out of things.
They should've kept Shane alive. I used to think Daryl was cool, but he doesn't do anything. Carol's really the only character I like but it ain't enough to keep me tuned in.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Well I gotta watch my Walking Dead. I think Carl gets wacked in the next episode or maybe Michone one of those two gonna die.
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Tiggnutz wrote:Well I gotta watch my Walking Dead. I think Carl gets wacked in the next episode or maybe Michone one of those two gonna die.
I'm crossing my fingers for Michonne which is kind of sucky because I used to LOVE her when she first came into the storyline. Now blech.
I would find it funny if she did because each lady he is with gets killed. HEHEHEHEHE. That's gotta suck. Curse of the Rick weenie!! :P
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

When fucking Rick and Negan finally threw down, am I the only one who wanted to call up Stallone to show them how to properly do this? Fuck it all! Rick get's Lucille? Doesn't bash him. Rick goes out the window? Tee hee hee I go. Fuck it all.
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Reign in Blood wrote:When fucking Rick and Negan finally threw down, am I the only one who wanted to call up Stallone to show them how to properly do this? Fuck it all! Rick get's Lucille? Doesn't bash him. Rick goes out the window? Tee hee hee I go. Fuck it all.
I was just happy they were doing SOMETHING at that point.
What did you think of the final minutes?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Midseason premier gets a grade of meh :|
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

Carl is dead! Long live the new Carl! Seriously, fuck the new kid for jumping right into Carl's dumbass shoes.
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

I'm so curious to see what was on those notes.

Dear Enid,

We should have boned.

Hehehehe. :P
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

I've been watching Fear the Walking Dead since Morgan went on and I have to say....I'm really liking it. I've always hated it before. Maybe it is because the gunslinger reminds me of Roland Deschain. At least what I've always pictured him as.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Ava wrote:I've been watching Fear the Walking Dead since Morgan went on and I have to say....I'm really liking it. I've always hated it before. Maybe it is because the gunslinger reminds me of Roland Deschain. At least what I've always pictured him as.
I gave up on that show a while back but I watched the episode where Jenna Elfman met the Cowboy and it was really great. It reminded me of the Walking Dead episode The Grove and thats probably my all-time favorite episode.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Rick and Maggie rolling out! Put a fork in this show cause it's done.