Administrator

Re: 5/6/24

Post by Tiggnutz »

Absolutely crushed that role. R.I.P. Bernard Hill
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Where's Headward at? Someone explain to me this Drake and Kendrick Lamar beef. I feel old not knowing why everybody be clicking and clapping.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:55 pm Where's Headward at? Someone explain to me this Drake and Kendrick Lamar beef. I feel old not knowing why everybody be clicking and clapping.
Kendrick is a real motherfucker and he hates everything Drake represents about the industry. It has been brewing for a long time. And I think it’s pretty much over. Kendrick has absolutely destroyed him. Rap genius vs a pop star is no contest.

Most diabolical thing Kendrick did was make a catchy club song about Drake being a pedo. The club song is Drake’s thing. And Not Like Us is gonna be playing at the clubs all summer.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:55 pm Where's Headward at? Someone explain to me this Drake and Kendrick Lamar beef. I feel old not knowing why everybody be clicking and clapping.
I feel so old and out of the loop that I didn't even realize there was a beef going on. Come to find out these dudes are my age. Lol.

I finally gave the MGK/Eminem beef my full attention after however many years. I remember the buzz about MGK releasing a Rap Devil diss on Eminem and thought MGK probably got Eminem pretty good when I listened. Awaited Em's response and just never listened to Killshot until a week or two ago. There are levels to the game and Killshot was like five leagues better.

Maybe when I'm 50 I'll check out the Drake and Kendrick beef. Lol
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 7:29 pm
Kendrick is a real motherfucker and he hates everything Drake represents about the industry. It has been brewing for a long time. And I think it’s pretty much over. Kendrick has absolutely destroyed him. Rap genius vs a pop star is no contest.

Most diabolical thing Kendrick did was make a catchy club song about Drake being a pedo. The club song is Drake’s thing. And Not Like Us is gonna be playing at the clubs all summer.
I think Drake's been mxing too much shit, I can't believe the way he ended it. His defense was "Nuh uh, I'm wayyy too rich and famous to be a pervert. They would have busted me!" Dude, wat? And then he's all, "Not Like Us was pretty good, I could dance to it, if it wasn't for, ya know, you completely burying me calling me a sick pedophile and shiz, if it wasn't for all that". :lol:

But they did bully Drake into this though, if it was just K Dot, I don't see this popping off. Drake is the bigger star with more money, and in a real fight would squash him. One thing he can't do is spit like Lamar so why even bother, except half the fucking industry be punk dogging him. He desperately needed his ghostwriters on this one, they dipped on him too it seems.

J. Cole be somewhere in a hot tub with a blunt singing Life's Been Good to me, baby.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 9:21 am
Headhunter wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 7:29 pm

I think Drake's been mxing too much shit, I can't believe the way he ended it. His defense was "Nuh uh, I'm wayyy too rich and famous to be a pervert. They would have busted me!" Dude, wat? And then he's all, "Not Like Us was pretty good, I could dance to it, if it wasn't for, ya know, you completely burying me calling me a sick pedophile and shiz, if it wasn't for all that". :lol:

But they did bully Drake into this though, if it was just K Dot, I don't see this popping off. Drake is the bigger star with more money, and in a real fight would squash him. One thing he can't do is spit like Lamar so why even bother, except half the fucking industry be punk dogging him. He desperately needed his ghostwriters on this one, they dipped on him too it seems.

J. Cole be somewhere in a hot tub with a blunt singing Life's Been Good to me, baby.
I really think Kendrick was trying to completely destroy Drake’s credibility with the public and right now it’s working. Made that man a punchline. And no doubt he has more bullets in the chamber but Drake buried himself with, no shit, the worst diss song I’ve ever heard. So why bother?

Most rappers just don’t respect Drake and nobody had really vocalized all the reasons why until Kendrick’s four song heater. Everyone at least respects Kendrick because he’s a genius.

Yes sir. I think Kendrick’s people told J. Cole “Look man, this isn’t about any rap shit. Our guy HATES Drake” and J. Cole knew it was time to get out. He took a lot of shit for it initially too. But Kendrick is crazy. You don’t want to be in front of that.

Also, our guy The Weeknd? Fucking hates Drake. They’re both in Toronto and their crews might actually be at war. Like, with guns. The Weeknd’s manager’s mansion was shot up last week. And now this morning Drake’s mansion gets hit.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.