Administrator

Re: March 24th 2024

Post by Tiggnutz »

Yup
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Saw Bruce. Got there early enough to get in the front row. He played 3 hours non stop with pretty much no break in between songs. They jumped right into the next song immediately almost every time. He barely introduced the band like 2 hours in. I can't believe they played with so much energy. Especially for their age. Bruce will be 75 this year. He also looked at me at least once, possibly twice. He stood directly in front of me within arms reach and pointed at me as he sang Hungry Heart. I'll post pics if anyone is interested.

I could write 30 paragraphs about it but I'll spare everyone the details and jump into what everyone might actually be interested in. Bruce's sister played Angela in Sleepaway Camp 2 and 3. Some people might not know that she's also a professional photographer and actually photographed Bruce throughout his career and her photos were actually featured as some of his album covers. While in line I met some ladies who've been to Springsteen countless times. One of them said this was her 94th showing. Anyway, they're mega fans and know all the little details. Unbeknownst to me, Pamela was there taking photos while Bruce performed and as she walked past us, one of them pointed out it was Pamela. She was right next to me and was ducking down trying not to be in anyone's way. As she turned to go I called her name. She looked at me and I extended my hand and as she shook it, I told her I loved her in Sleepaway Camp II and III, and she gave me a cheeky smile and squeezed my hand. Lol. I think she's a little embarrassed of those movies, but she seemed totally surprised that someone called her name. I should have known she might be there, he's brought her on stage and danced with her during his Dancing in the Dark performances. But anyway, saw Bruce live which was a dream come true and met a horror icon during the same performance. Good night, to say the very least.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Pamela was also in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. She's the cheerleader with Kelli Maroney
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Sounds like an epic night