Administrator

Re: February 15th 2024

Post by Reign in Blood »

This looks really good.

Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I have determined the all time greats must have a Z in their name. Zeus, Ebenezer, Zuckerberg, Zohan (aka the Sandman's best movie) you name it. If you want your children to be great, you best follow suit.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Zohan better than The WaterBoy? That's just silly talk
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I'm bullshitting. I don't much care for Waterboy either, I was front row for Happy Gilmore dude. "Your fingers hurt? Well now your back's gonna hurt because you just pulled landscaping duty, grandma." :lol:
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Happy Gilmore would be my second behind Waterboy
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Ava loves Little Nicky which is loads of fun with the cameos/references, but it doesn't make me laugh my ass off. Maybe same reason as Waterboy, I don't like retarded Sandman? Hubie Halloween same thing. Liked all the references, not overall movie.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:51 pm I'm bullshitting. I don't much care for Waterboy either, I was front row for Happy Gilmore dude. "Your fingers hurt? Well now your back's gonna hurt because you just pulled landscaping duty, grandma." :lol:
I rewatched Happy Gilmore two nights ago. It's always been a top 3 or 5 Sandler movie for me and a staple in my comedy rotation since it first came out. Upon the rewatch, I have an even bigger appreciation for Ben Stiller in this movie. He's running a fucking nursing home sweatshop for an underground quilt business, on the phone with buyers like he's a mob boss. "This is hand made quality shit" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carl Weathers playing "We've Only Just Begun" got me in the feels, though. :'(
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

BTW. I put in my two weeks notice at work and am gonna live off savings for a while and do software engineering training for about a year. Will have more time for making lists and shit. Would love to make a top Adam Sandler list at some point.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:14 pm BTW. I put in my two weeks notice at work and am gonna live off savings for a while and do software engineering training for about a year. Will have more time for making lists and shit. Would love to make a top Adam Sandler list at some point.
Bold move. I hope it works out for you. Having a job you hate sucks
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:17 pm
Jason wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:14 pm BTW. I put in my two weeks notice at work and am gonna live off savings for a while and do software engineering training for about a year. Will have more time for making lists and shit. Would love to make a top Adam Sandler list at some point.
Bold move. I hope it works out for you. Having a job you hate sucks
I've been waking up and leaving home to do things I hate since I'm 5 years old. Lol
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Oh really ful, godspeed my man. You know I wish the best in the west for you, but the software boat is leery now from what I'm seeing. AI is making some serious strides in coding and all that.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Reign in Blood wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:42 pm I have determined the all time greats must have a Z in their name. Zeus, Ebenezer, Zuckerberg, Zohan (aka the Sandman's best movie) you name it. If you want your children to be great, you best follow suit.
such a post and no mention of the z'dar!.. you're slipping. :P or maybe that's more of a foo thing.

my favorite sandler is the wedding singer.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:06 pm
Reign in Blood wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:42 pm I have determined the all time greats must have a Z in their name. Zeus, Ebenezer, Zuckerberg, Zohan (aka the Sandman's best movie) you name it. If you want your children to be great, you best follow suit.
such a post and no mention of the z'dar!.. you're slipping. :P or maybe that's more of a foo thing.

my favorite sandler is the wedding singer.
Z'dar was a Foo thing, I was never huge on Maniac Cop (Matt Cordell was star player for our team in dotball though!), I only loved him in Conan the Barbarian. ;)
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

With that, somebody get Foo back in here to reminisce about dotball! A bunch of grown ass men, resorted to total geeks, watching dots simulate football, and we name all our teams and players after horror shit. Boogey the fucking Jerry Jones of that shit, so good. :)) :lol: