Administrator

February 6th 2024

Post by Tiggnutz »

Whats up HMF
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: February 6th 2024

Post by Tiggnutz »

This is the March New Jersey Monstermania Con lineup so far. Warwick Davis will be there too. Still undecided about going
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

You gotta get some Lovitz Critic swag.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Loved The Critic damn I forgot about that show where can I stream it
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:57 am Loved The Critic damn I forgot about that show where can I stream it
I feel like I need to scream at the top of my lungs for people to own physical media. You can easily find the entire show on ebay for under 20 bucks.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Spammed again and banned again. Looks like we have some Russian vs. HMF action going on
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Tiggnutz wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:57 am Loved The Critic damn I forgot about that show where can I stream it
it's on tubi. for free, so take that jason. :P
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

zombie wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:03 pm
Zombie for the win 8D I don't think there were even DVD's around the last time I watched it
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:22 pm
Zombie for the win 8D I don't think there were even DVD's around the last time I watched it
:lol: Yeah, take that old man Jason! Not all of us have fucking BetaMax kicking around like you and Havok!
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

Tiggnutz wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:27 pm Image
Spammed again and banned again. Looks like we have some Russian vs. HMF action going on
Why no dark theme?

Also, I just banned/deleted several more accounts. Some from russia, some from quebec. There's one from germany and one from budapest that are probably gonna be bots, but there's a chance they're legit, so I left them for now.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I think once Tigg's phone drops below 50% dark mode activates and gives his eyes some relief. Kinda like bomb in Speed.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:13 pm
:lol: Yeah, take that old man Jason! Not all of us have fucking BetaMax kicking around like you and Havok!
Dudes. I'm sitting on a gold mine here. Pretty soon, with the greed of streaming services and manipulation of the original cuts of films, the physical releases are going to all be bought up and the only way to watch your favorite shows and movies is to buy them used from sellers on eBay. It's slowly beginning and I'm essentially letting you guys in on the big stock market secret that's about to hit big. Call me Jordan Belfort! Something just came across my desk, John, it is perhaps the best thing I've seen if you've got 60 seconds I'd like to share the idea with you, you got a minute?

Example: I bought Norm MacDonald's TV show 6 or 7 years ago for 29.99 on amazon. The Norm Show is not streaming anywhere now and the only way to watch it is to own it on DVD. Try getting a used copy of the show for under 500 dollars.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:41 pm I think once Tigg's phone drops below 50% dark mode activates and gives his eyes some relief. Kinda like bomb in Speed.
I thought the site glitched and we were hacked. Yikes, me eyes!
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:02 pm
Reign in Blood wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:13 pm
Dudes. I'm sitting on a gold mine here. Pretty soon, with the greed of streaming services and manipulation of the original cuts of films, the physical releases are going to all be bought up and the only way to watch your favorite shows and movies is to buy them used from sellers on eBay. It's slowly beginning and I'm essentially letting you guys in on the big stock market secret that's about to hit big. Call me Jordan Belfort! Something just came across my desk, John, it is perhaps the best thing I've seen if you've got 60 seconds I'd like to share the idea with you, you got a minute?

Example: I bought Norm MacDonald's TV show 6 or 7 years ago for 29.99 on amazon. The Norm Show is not streaming anywhere now and the only way to watch it is to own it on DVD. Try getting a used copy of the show for under 500 dollars.
there are good reasons to buy physical media that interests you. wonderfalls is one such example, like the norm show, that isn't streaming. but you likely can't buy everything that interests you. if you can awesome! but for the rest of us, thee's still streaming to fill the gaps. and also even before streaming there were movies that never made it onto the current physical media disc at whatever time. so stop being holier than thou. :P
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

also looks like the norm show is on youtube. let me know if anything is missing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE88keq ... yS_SzK9rUq
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Yes this dark background is easier on the eyes. Not sure why I never switched back to this so I will just blame it on sobriety
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason, four score and 7 years ago they could have produced a boatload of DVDs of the Norm Show, I could produce a boatload today. And yet, only 5 motherfuckers alive would ever buy them, you, Adam Sandler and probably 3 motherfuckers who are probably already dead, so there goes that alive bit.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:13 pmthere are good reasons to buy physical media that interests you. wonderfalls is one such example, like the norm show, that isn't streaming. but you likely can't buy everything that interests you. if you can awesome! but for the rest of us, thee's still streaming to fill the gaps. and also even before streaming there were movies that never made it onto the current physical media disc at whatever time. so stop being holier than thou. :P
Draining your bank account to be at the mercy of streaming services while never owning anything and decreasing your net worth is all streaming is. I'm not holier than thou! I'm just mad at you son of a bitches for contributing to the downfall of physical media by giving all the money and power to greedy streaming cunts. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:32 pm Jason, four score and 7 years ago they could have produced a boatload of DVDs of the Norm Show, I could produce a boatload today. And yet, only 5 motherfuckers alive would ever buy them, you, Adam Sandler and probably 3 motherfuckers who are probably already dead, so there goes that alive bit.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I miss this goofy banter. Love you guys.