How Would You Deal With North Korea

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: How Would You Deal With North Korea

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Lol. Whatever you have to tell yourself. He’s basically just been destroyed by Kim in every way imaginable.
That's a bit far fetched no one is ahead and if I had to say someone has a slight edge it would be Trump
What possible edge has Trump got? He’s lost ground every step of the way. If Trump was playing poker he’d be down to a last handful of chips sitting in a corner sulking.

He’s proven that businessmen don’t make good politicians. That’s the only lesson here
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Lol. Whatever you have to tell yourself. He’s basically just been destroyed by Kim in every way imaginable.
That's a bit far fetched no one is ahead and if I had to say someone has a slight edge it would be Trump
What possible edge has Trump got? He’s lost ground every step of the way. If Trump was playing poker he’d be down to a last handful of chips sitting in a corner sulking.

He’s proven that businessmen don’t make good politicians. That’s the only lesson here
The edge is full sanctions are still in place we didn't lose anything. We didn't give kim pallets of money or anything what did kim get?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

The edge is full sanctions are still in place we didn't lose anything. We didn't give kim pallets of money or anything what did kim get?
All him or Headward has said is that some of our soldiers can't do squats and dead lifts in the region.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

Shitty businessmen don't make good politicians.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

He got to keep making Nukes, whilst being elevated to a credible leader on the world stage by the “leader of the free world” as it used to be known. He got away with murdering an American and can presumably do so again. He got military action to cease in the peninsula whilst maintaining his own troops, and he’s made Trump the idiot of the negotiations so he has the upper hand for any future negotiations. That, and he basically got called a great leader and a hero despite his human rights record.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:

He got to keep making Nukes, whilst being elevated to a credible leader on the world stage by the “leader of the free world” as it used to be known. He got away with murdering an American and can presumably do so again. He got military action to cease in the peninsula whilst maintaining his own troops, and he’s made Trump the idiot of the negotiations so he has the upper hand for any future negotiations. That, and he basically got called a great leader and a hero despite his human rights record.
Trump has praised him too. How fucking crazy is that? Foo and Jason said he solved the NK troubles.

Btw....I miss Foo. Anyone talk to him? Hopefully his girl is in America by now and his business is booming!
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

So, now it's looking more and more that we are going to war with Iran. War with Iran would cause mass casualties. Ugh.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

It’s almost like John Bolton is involved in foreign policy. :D
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:It’s almost like John Bolton is involved in foreign policy. :D
Yup. I thought this president didn't want to go to war? He surrounded him with people who want to go to war with Iran. He only picks the best, I tell ya. Iraq has obviously not been a walk in the park. This will be way worse.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:It’s almost like John Bolton is involved in foreign policy. :D
Yup. I thought this president didn't want to go to war? He surrounded him with people who want to go to war with Iran. He only picks the best, I tell ya. Iraq has obviously not been a walk in the park. This will be way worse.
Approval ratings are still low, and economy is worsening because of his misunderstanding of trade wars, and he’s losing support among farmers and blue collar workers in the rust belt. A war is a good gamble on improving re-election odds.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

When Republicans feel the heat, they take us into war. That's just what they do.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:When Republicans feel the heat, they take us into war. That's just what they do.
This.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Approval ratings are still low, and economy is worsening because of his misunderstanding of trade wars, and he’s losing support among farmers and blue collar workers in the rust belt. A war is a good gamble on improving re-election odds.
It's maddening. I don't think tarrifs are a bad thing, but I have a good friend who is filing for bankruptcy. He is a 4th generation farmer. It sucks.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jmac Attack wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
It's maddening. I don't think tarrifs are a bad thing, but I have a good friend who is filing for bankruptcy. He is a 4th generation farmer. It sucks.
Tariffs are a very blunt trade instrument to use in the short term. Trump sees tariffs as the end game. Japan grew their economy this way in the 80s. It was followed by the Lost Decade. Not that Trump will realize.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I am torn on what to do, here... Should I let you guys continue to run with this anti-Trump, Orange-Man-Bad, warmongering rhetoric, or shall I just destroy it now? I do love when you guys get together and circle jerk each other off about who hates Trump the most. I never want to intervene, but you guys go so off the rails with the black-pilling I feel like I need to do this thread a favor, for the sanity of the site and for the good of humanity.

I'll let the black-pillers decide. Shall I destroy your logic or continue to let you guys beat each other off?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-promises-k ... 47425.html

Guess one way to deal with the worst regime on the planet is to praise them and stop all intelligence investigations and spying on them. :D what a joke this Presidency is becoming.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Seb, stop bending over ass backwards to search for tiny things you don't like about him. He has practically called Kim Jong Un a scumbag right to his face. He's been tougher on North Korea than any president in our lifetime by faaaar.

Remember when you guys were afraid of a man with such temperament having access to nuclear codes (omg)? Now you think he's too soft? Lol. Make up your mind...
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Do you actually believe any of that? Tougher by far?! He’s held summits, ceases exercises, talked of reducing US presence in South Korea, conceded ground on negotiation, and now reduced or eliminated intelligence operations. To counter that lowering of US presence, he’s validated the regime, given Kim a platform of equal footing, and praised him repeatedly.

Wake up and see the facts instead of just reading lies.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

You buy all in on the fear mongering, clearly. Lol
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

It’s not fear mongering. It’s just facts. These are things he’s done. If your position was “we tried hard ball and got nowhere so now we are trying a more compromising approach to see if it will affect things” then fine. We disagree on the likely outcome but you’re putting forward a coherent ideological position. But on the evidence before you there’s no way you can say he’s been tough on North Korea.

He’s been tough on Iran (problematically so to me) but with Kim he’s been absurdly soft and rolled back lots of years of tough messaging and control.