How Would You Deal With North Korea

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: How Would You Deal With North Korea

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Trump's strategy was to attack minorities
You are clearly a dumb ass if you believe that. But I know you don't believe that and you're just being disingenuous and/or dishonest with yourself. You were branded "Trump hater 4 life" on your left buttcheek at birth and you will never give credit when it is truly due. I'm not going to continue having a discussion with you in politics until you start being honest with yourself, then afterward maybe you can be honest with me. I'll let you get the last word in, but I'll leave with a video.

Enjoy.

No, I'm 100% serious. You can believe I'm a dumbass if you want, I genuinely couldn't care less about your opinion of me. Also, not a chance in hell I'm going to listen to another borderline retard talk about Trump.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Not sure it is in their best interest to be proudly ignorant and to not understand the extreme weather consequences of global warming, but they aren't alone. Their kids will care, and their kids will REALLY care.
Maybe Ellen Page can run in 2024 and lecture everyone about how environmental racism is killing people of color in Nova Scotia or something.

Until then, it's freezing out. G'day.
It's absolutely surreal watching you just repeat yourself without acknowledging any points that refute the nonsense you spew. It's almost an art form.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:I genuinely couldn't care less about your opinion of me.
You've stated that dozens of times. But I will clarify as I always do: it isn't low. And I know you can't say the same for me, so we'll just leave it at that.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:I genuinely couldn't care less about your opinion of me.
You've stated that dozens of times. But I will clarify as I always do: it isn't low. And I know you can't say the same for me, so we'll just leave it at that.
Hell of a pivot from "you are clearly a dumb ass if you believe that". I believe it, so just stick to your guns. I'd rather be regarded as stupid (subjective) than disingenuous anyway.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

showa58taro wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Anybody really want to agree with what Kim was proposing?
Why have a summit at all when you do no prep and have no plan. Kim’s proposal is all there is to talk about because Trump had no viable plan or alternative. It was a PR stunt to distract from the fact that he’s just been identified as being party to multiple crimes and is getting nothing done. So of course it failed.
What's wrong with them talking? Kim spewed some non-sense, Trump said no deal, now Kim knows to come back with a better proposal next time.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Why get better, he’s getting everything he wants. US stopping military exercises in the region now. That’s how well this summit has gone. NK getting everything they need whilst conceding nothing.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

They ain't gettin shit. Kim only breathes because GOATUS lets him breathe, don't get twisted.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Lol. Whatever you have to tell yourself. He’s basically just been destroyed by Kim in every way imaginable.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:Lol. Whatever you have to tell yourself. He’s basically just been destroyed by Kim in every way imaginable.
That's a bit far fetched no one is ahead and if I had to say someone has a slight edge it would be Trump
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Trump is legitimately one of the worst negotiators I've ever seen, and his need to be flattered is transparent to every person who sits across the table from him.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:Trump is legitimately one of the worst negotiators I've ever seen, and his need to be flattered is transparent to every person who sits across the table from him.
Try an be objective he's not behind the last 4 presidents in this hopeless endeavor
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Trump is legitimately one of the worst negotiators I've ever seen, and his need to be flattered is transparent to every person who sits across the table from him.
Try an be objective he's not behind the last 4 presidents in this hopeless endeavor
I'm speaking in general, but he's worse at this than they were too. Every time he calls for a summit, it's a massive PR win for the DPRK. Scorecard: he's repeatedly given Kim credibility, conceded military exercises with South Korea and sold out an American's death. And they've conceded nothing.

Previous administrations were smart enough to understand this is a waste of time and weren't shallow enough to need the photo ops.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
I'm speaking in general, but he's worse at this than they were too. Every time he calls for a summit, it's a massive PR win for the DPRK. Scorecard: he's repeatedly given Kim credibility, conceded military exercises with South Korea and sold out an American's death. And they've conceded nothing.

Previous administrations were smart enough to understand this is a waste of time and weren't shallow enough to need the photo ops.
Walking away can both be seen as good or bad I think from Kims side it's bad and china's side bad and that's good. Trump does enough stupid shit to dog but this ain't one.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

How would AOC deal with north Korea? I ask since she is the future of the party.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Tiggnutz wrote:How would AOC deal with north Korea? I ask since she is the future of the party.
She's not the future of the party. The Democratic Party is where progressive ideas go to die. They'll snuff her out and continue their corrupt corporatist Party for their own rich asses/
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jigsaw wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:How would AOC deal with north Korea? I ask since she is the future of the party.
She's not the future of the party. The Democratic Party is where progressive ideas go to die. They'll snuff her out and continue their corrupt corporatist Party for their own rich asses/
So how will Biden (if we are lucky) do it?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Uncle Joe!
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
I can't answer this a moment, to be honest. I'll give it a shot later. :D
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I already gave Jiggy the answer about Biden the other day.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:
Biden seems like a decent guy. I like him. I'm just not siure I'd vote for him. However, this Trump presidency has been a disaster.So, I'll take a Biden. Haha