Objection!

Chance to tell us about stuff in your life, or ask the forum for thoughts and opinions.
Forum rules
Don't be a dick. We all like sharing.
Jason
Administrator

Objection!

Post by Jason »

Damn youse! I was not ready to move to this bleeding eye headache of a site (where it's bright as the sun and in mirror mode with the avatars on the right and shit) and make this the primary posting board already, but it's clear nobody cares about my feels *sniffs*.
You're all evil. So here's what I'm gonna do: I am going to rigorously search for a solution to fix the ugliness of this diarrhea turd.

If I do: You all bow to my feet.
If I don't: I WILL LEAVE. THE HMF... FOREVER!...

Last edited by Jason on Mon May 22, 2017 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
zombie
Administrator

Re: Objection!

Post by zombie »

nobody is telling you to come over here if you're not ready to. someone can hang back and post to you until the point that this board becomes comfortable to you to come around. so either do that or figure out how to fix the board. and if / when you can't, then go back to other board with the person that decided to hang back and stick around with you, while the rest of us are still figuring out how to change the look of the board. but don't leave permanently, you ass!

problem solved. yay.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

A li'l goodnews badnews.

Good news: I have managed to find the coding access to the outlook of the forum. Moving avatars to the left can absolutely be done!

Bad news: Their coding is like 10x more unnecessarily complicated than ProBoards. So I am unsure of if/when I will be able to manipulate the coding.
Bad news: I have a headache from navigating through the coding of the forum because of the sun-like brightness. I will continue in another day or two. :p
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Wait.

I feel like I may be making progress and don't want to give in for the night just yet. :p
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Last edited by Jason on Mon May 22, 2017 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Havok
Charter Member

Post by Havok »

Excellent work!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Their coding layout is such an unbelievable pain in the ass. I had to manipulate like 9 completely different lines of code for it to actually move to the left.
I got like 3 lines of code in and thought it would be enough. Saved. Nothing. Thought we might just be stuck with the shit.

Still a "Headache Color" Theme, but at least it looks like an actual forum now. :p