Happy Friday HMF
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: September 15th 2023

Post by Reign in Blood »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:39 pm
Jason wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:40 am
DancesWithWerewolves wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:50 pm
Jason wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:56 pm At a time in my life where I am struggling the hardest, I just now received notice that my mortgage went up 205 dollars per month and is in effect in two weeks.

:) :) :) :) :)

I'm still reeling from my $275 rent increase back in march. Awful.

Mortgages doesn't sound anywhere near as stable as people make it sound, either. Everyone's screwed.
You're basically at the mercy of the state you're in. As we know too well, California loves to raise taxes and make you pay out the ass for off-the-wall stupid shit every chance they get, so buying a house here would be ill advised.

Example: According to Gavin Newsom and the government, California is basically in a constant drought and we're told to conserve water in every way possible, yet, over the last 5-7 years, the area I live in has built more car washes than I can count. I would guess there are at least 25 different car washes in an overall area with a population of about 250,000. Car washes literally across the street from each other. There are probably more car washes than their are gas stations here. There are new car washes being built as I type this. Paying nearly 200 dollars every single water bill is not fun.
God the amount of carwashes that have sprung up around here is ridiculous too. I didn't keep count, but it's ridiculous.
And yet they shut down the only one near me and I've been having to do it. The fuck.

All they build here are Banks, Pet Hospitals, and Dentist Offices. It's redick.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Happy Friday Tiggster!
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:33 am Mom has pneumonia and a staph blood infection. Both are being treated
Blood infection wasn't enough, oof. Just when she was getting ready to come home too, I'm sorry, my man. Timing is brutal, just awful. :'(
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Do you know how she got the staph infection? That's usually on the hospital, happened to two of my family members, I might be laywering up if I were you.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:02 am Do you know how she got the staph infection? That's usually on the hospital, happened to two of my family members, I might be laywering up if I were you.
From one of the many hospitals she's been to recently im sure
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Was going to visit a friend today but Jen called me to come home from work because she was sick. Now I'm sitting in a Patient First waiting room. Cursed
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:57 am
DancesWithWerewolves wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:39 pm
Jason wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:40 am
DancesWithWerewolves wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:50 pm
Jason wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:56 pm At a time in my life where I am struggling the hardest, I just now received notice that my mortgage went up 205 dollars per month and is in effect in two weeks.

:) :) :) :) :)

I'm still reeling from my $275 rent increase back in march. Awful.

Mortgages doesn't sound anywhere near as stable as people make it sound, either. Everyone's screwed.
You're basically at the mercy of the state you're in. As we know too well, California loves to raise taxes and make you pay out the ass for off-the-wall stupid shit every chance they get, so buying a house here would be ill advised.

Example: According to Gavin Newsom and the government, California is basically in a constant drought and we're told to conserve water in every way possible, yet, over the last 5-7 years, the area I live in has built more car washes than I can count. I would guess there are at least 25 different car washes in an overall area with a population of about 250,000. Car washes literally across the street from each other. There are probably more car washes than their are gas stations here. There are new car washes being built as I type this. Paying nearly 200 dollars every single water bill is not fun.
God the amount of carwashes that have sprung up around here is ridiculous too. I didn't keep count, but it's ridiculous.
And yet they shut down the only one near me and I've been having to do it. The fuck.

All they build here are Banks, Pet Hospitals, and Dentist Offices. It's redick.
You're one earthquake away from getting all of your belongings washed.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Tiggnutz wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:51 am Was going to visit a friend today but Jen called me to come home from work because she was sick. Now I'm sitting in a Patient First waiting room. Cursed
Just a sinus infection thankfully. I will consider it a win
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Tiggnutz wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:36 am
Reign in Blood wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:02 am Do you know how she got the staph infection? That's usually on the hospital, happened to two of my family members, I might be laywering up if I were you.
From one of the many hospitals she's been to recently im sure
That sucks, bro :(