Is anyone in Las Vegas?

You can talk about anything here
EntityWithin

Is anyone in Las Vegas?

Post by EntityWithin »

I want to make some horror shorts, I'm in Vegas, if anyone is interested let me know. They would be indie shorts and go up on youtube. This is more for fun than anything honestly and would be low to no budget. I thought an anthology series might be interesting to do.

I made a horror short a few years ago and it was alot of fun to make. It was filmed over three nights. I've been on some other overnight horror filming too. It's alot of fun being creative in a really creepy and disturbing way. I'm really bad at lighting. I work in front of and behind the camera and am trying to find others that would like to do the same.

Once you see horror being filmed none of it is ever scary again. I actually used to hate horror and it gave me nightmares before I helped on indie horror sets.

If anyone is interested let me know. Even if your interested in writing some horror let me know.

There was some type or horror story posted on Reddit years ago by someone and someone saw it and made a short film. I think it was something similar to Slenderman. I just remember the creepy guy was always smiling and going after the other character.
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Re: Is anyone in Las Vegas?

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

Bad timing. I left vegas in april. A few of us are in the southern california area, though, so you might get one of them.