Last TV show watched...

TV Series, Made for TV Movies. Netflix and Chill selections, whatever the cultural phenomenon that is Game of Thrones is.
Forum rules
People persecuting you? Being mean about your favourite show? Don't just take it, lawyer up. Better Call Saul
Ava
Charter Member

Last TV show watched...

Post by Ava »

Forensic Files

Never watched this show before but got hooked watching it earlier while typing notes. There is a marathon going on HLN. Fantastic show because if you take the commercials out it was only about 25 minutes and did a whole case in that time frame. Sometimes a true crime can sort of drone on and on with people blabbering. Nope. Straight to the good stuff. Does make you think about how dumb some people really are though to think they will get away with it. *cringes*
Jason
Administrator

Re: Last TV show watched...

Post by Jason »

In entirety?

Just finished Supernatural, and now started Game o' Thrones
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Ceri and I are going through Better Call Saul S3.

We recently finished The Last Kingdom. Not sure if it's available in the US but it did partner with Netflix. If you can watch it I would 109% recommend it.
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

showa58taro wrote:Ceri and I are going through Better Call Saul S3.
I thought for some reason the trial with Chuck was the season finale. Don't know why I did.
I was so happy to find out it wasn't. It was that same feeling of finding money in your pocket when I flicked the tv on to find another episode last week. :P
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Fargo. Maybe the best show that no one watches of all time. Mary Elizabeth Winstead is electrifying and this series has sky rocketed her up the list of my favorite actresses.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Tiggnutz wrote:Fargo. Maybe the best show that no one watches of all time. Mary Elizabeth Winstead is electrifying and this series has sky rocketed her up the list of my favorite actresses.
She was solid in BrainDead, even though the show itself was eh.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Deadliest Catch (episode from last night)

Good crap. That captain Jake (I think that is him, the skinny young one) stresses like no person I've ever seen. He has nuclear meltdowns. I don't know how his head doesn't blow up Scanners style. Seriously. Wow. :shock:
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Getting into Californication. Really funny, lots of boobs. Duchovny is fantastic.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

Rewatched all of Twin Peaks last week in anticipation of the new season. Saw the first four episodes and I'm not sure about it yet. 90% of it isn't in Twin Peaks which sucks, but there's been a pretty big focus on Coop and the black lodge, so that's cool. Also, no Sheriff Harry Truman is shitty, too.
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

showa58taro wrote:.

We recently finished The Last Kingdom. Not sure if it's available in the US but it did partner with Netflix. If you can watch it I would 109% recommend it.

Mark and I are watching that now. I'm digging it, but as far as dramatic re-imaginings of historic events with amalgamated characters, I dug Marco Polo more so far. Hoping it finishes out strong and changes my mind though.

And have also been watching Forensic Files on Netflix. I've gotten through the first two collections and on the third collection currently. It's difficult to find a crime documentary show I don't like :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Dream wrote:

Mark and I are watching that now. I'm digging it, but as far as dramatic re-imaginings of historic events with amalgamated characters, I dug Marco Polo more so far. Hoping it finishes out strong and changes my mind though.

And have also been watching Forensic Files on Netflix. I've gotten through the first two collections and on the third collection currently. It's difficult to find a crime documentary show I don't like :P
Did you see my Lizzie Borden movie thread on the spare board? I think you'd dig it if you've not seen it already. Not a documentary, a made for TV movie, but it's as true to the actual events as I know it to be, and a totally consuming movie.
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

Jason wrote:
Dream wrote:

Did you see my Lizzie Borden movie thread on the spare board? I think you'd dig it if you've not seen it already. Not a documentary, a made for TV movie, but it's as true to the actual events as I know it to be, and a totally consuming movie.
I did not. I still want to stay at the Inn down in Fall River, but I've heard it's really trying to sell the idea of the haunting instead of the actual history and I think that's ridiculous.
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Dream wrote:
And have also been watching Forensic Files on Netflix.
They have that on Netflix. :o
Screw you HLN! No more trying to figure out when it is on. YES!!!!!!!!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Dream wrote:
Jason wrote:
Dream wrote:

I did not. I still want to stay at the Inn down in Fall River, but I've heard it's really trying to sell the idea of the haunting instead of the actual history and I think that's ridiculous.
Yup. I heard of that, too. And Supernatural did a Lizzie Borden episode in season 11 and called them out on that shit. lol. I know you can get a 50 minute tour with history of the house even if you don't plan to stay. Which is what I'd go for.

Either way, you should check out the movie. Zomb dug it, aside from the trial stuff. :P

The full movie is on the youtubes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrNupi0neiI
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

Ava wrote:
Dream wrote:
And have also been watching Forensic Files on Netflix.
They have that on Netflix. :o
Screw you HLN! No more trying to figure out when it is on. YES!!!!!!!!

yup, they have 9 collections, dunno if it's full seasons or just selected episodes per collection, but it's a shit ton of them :P
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

Jason wrote:
Dream wrote:
Jason wrote:
Dream wrote:

Yup. I heard of that, too. And Supernatural did a Lizzie Borden episode in season 11 and called them out on that shit. lol. I know you can get a 50 minute tour with history of the house even if you don't plan to stay. Which is what I'd go for.

Either way, you should check out the movie. Zomb dug it, aside from the trial stuff. :P

The full movie is on the youtubes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrNupi0neiI
will watch sometime soon.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

Just caught up /rewatched American Horror Story.. I rank them
1. Hotel
2. Asylum
3. Murder House
4. Coven
5. Freakshow
6.Cult
7. Roanoke ~ thought this was a pretty dumb boring season
Last edited by Lunachic on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Hopalong Cassidy.

Shut up! It's good!
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

both Mindhunter and The Punisher going, weaving in and out of both.