NFL 2023 Season/ Preseason

All sports. We don't even mind if its women's Curling or junior badminton. Although we won't have strong opinions on the latter.
Forum rules
There are no refs here.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: NFL 2023 Season/ Preseason

Post by Tiggnutz »

Man I want to knock the Chiefs out of the playoffs
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:29 am Man I want to knock the Chiefs out of the playoffs
Please do. And then lose in the Super Bowl. Lol
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:24 pm
Tiggnutz wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:29 am Man I want to knock the Chiefs out of the playoffs
Please do. And then lose in the Super Bowl. Lol
You want another Niners ring? I kinda would be ok losing to Detroit
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Yeah I can go for the Lions, for the fans those poor schmucks, not the organization, org fucked us out of Barry Sanders.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I'm cheering for whoever comes out of the NFC even though I would win $500 if KC wins
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I hate Lamar. Good God. MVP my ass.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Mahomes and the Chiefs are gonna win 5 Super Bowls and it’s awful
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I don't understand the Ravens game plan. KC can't stop the run so we don't run at all. Hate to see a great defense wasted
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Bring on the draft
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Tiggnutz wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:04 am Bring on the draft
It's Nuggets/Avalanche season, baby. Two of the best teams in all of pro sports.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Jason wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:27 pm
It's Nuggets/Avalanche season, baby. Two of the best teams in all of pro sports.
College basketball time. I find the NBA unwatchable nowadays and not just because I'm a Wizards fan.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tbh I find college basketball unwatchable until March Madness. I need some stakes and money involved before I can tolerate watching future insurance agents brick open shot after open shot
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I made a longshot Nuggets three-peat bet in the playoffs last year. It’s not going to be as easy as last year but they should win again if the rotation is healthy and then I can cash out next year (they’ll also be the favorites but it’s a health/luck proposition at that point).
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:18 pm
I made a longshot Nuggets three-peat bet in the playoffs last year. It’s not going to be as easy as last year but they should win again if the rotation is healthy and then I can cash out next year (they’ll also be the favorites but it’s a health/luck proposition at that point).
Good luck. It's a longshot, but certainly plausible if everyone stays healthy, especially MPJ and his past back issues. Jamal is sorely underrated and constantly comes up big in 4th quarter games. The biggest threat to the Nuggets are really the young and hungry up and comer teams like OKC. That team is going to be scary again very soon and a tough task for any team in the playoffs.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:55 pm
Good luck. It's a longshot, but certainly plausible if everyone stays healthy, especially MPJ and his past back issues. Jamal is sorely underrated and constantly comes up big in 4th quarter games. The biggest threat to the Nuggets are really the young and hungry up and comer teams like OKC. That team is going to be scary again very soon and a tough task for any team in the playoffs.
OKC is next up but in the NBA young teams have to take their heartbreaking playoff losses for a couple years before they are ready. Bigger teams will bully them. I think the Clippers and Suns would potentially be the most challenging for Denver just because of all the playoff experience + scoring but those teams are built on injury prone houses of cards. Also my boy P-Wat has bridged the gap nicely after Brown left, he will be the third best player on that team in a couple years.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Futures bets have become my favorite bets
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:27 pm
Jason wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:55 pm
OKC is next up but in the NBA young teams have to take their heartbreaking playoff losses for a couple years before they are ready. Bigger teams will bully them. I think the Clippers and Suns would potentially be the most challenging for Denver just because of all the playoff experience + scoring but those teams are built on injury prone houses of cards. Also my boy P-Wat has bridged the gap nicely after Brown left, he will be the third best player on that team in a couple years.
Yeah, it's crazy to see the potential dynasty the Nuggets have. Really came out of nowhere with Jokic. Nobody probably pays attention to hockey but several years back when the Avalanche acquired a lot of young talent and drafted well, the dynasty looked and everyone knew it. They've already won a Stanley Cup and are also set to be good for a very long time.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Wait, what? I couldn't stomach the end, but I guess John Elway handed the Swifties the trophy? In Raiders stadium?
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:15 pm Wait, what? I couldn't stomach the end, but I guess John Elway handed the Swifties the trophy? In Raiders stadium?
I stopped watching when the game ended. My guess is he was designated to hand the trophy off to the winner. Which would've only made sense if it was the 49ers given his history with the players and family of the team. Instead he hands it off to the most hated team in football.

I seriously hate this Chiefs era more than the Spygate era Patriots. I never thought I'd see the day. I hate football. I seriously fucking hate football. I need to go to a Nuggets or an Avalanche game to clear my resentment for the NFL right now.