Undergrad Thesis Body Horror Survey

Chance to tell us about stuff in your life, or ask the forum for thoughts and opinions.
Forum rules
Don't be a dick. We all like sharing.
Anabanana

Undergrad Thesis Body Horror Survey

Post by Anabanana »

Hi everyone! I'm Ana and I'm a psych undergrad whose doing her thesis analyzing the genre of body horror through a psychological perspective. I'm looking for other body horror fans to take this survey so I can have a wide analysis of all kinds of fans from across the world! If you have the time, please take this survey. If you'd like to help further, please spread this to friends, clubs, servers, and anyone who may be interested.

All responses are totally anonymous and confidential- I don't even collect emails. Thank you so much! :heart:

SURVEY LINK: https://forms.gle/P7KX7Gwd63RQUPHS8

(If there are any comments, questions, concerns, etc, please email stahl.n@northeastern.edu or reply to this thread)
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Re: Undergrad Thesis Body Horror Survey

Post by Jigsaw »

Body horror may be among my least favorite genre of horror (still better than exorcism movies, don't get me wrong), but I certainly wish you well with getting the data you need.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Re: Undergrad Thesis Body Horror Survey

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

Took the survey. The wording of the question about physical discomfort could be better. I experience physical discomfort all the time due to injury. I know that isn't what you meant in the context of the survey, but it could have been worded in a way to more clearly express your intentions. The last question was odd. How should I know if my answers should be used in your study? I said yes, but if they weren't, it would be fine too. I generally don't give a fuck about any of the stuff you're looking for in this(shit like finding a meaning behind the horror), so I'm probably not who you were looking for to take the survey, but I'm in the minority here.