Scream VI (WITH SPOILERS!!!!)

This is where you post your review to be posted on the main site. Reviews will screened for relevance and spelling before it is posted to the main site.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Scream VI (WITH SPOILERS!!!!)

Post by Tiggnutz »

:!: :!: :!: This review will contain spoilers so beware :!: :!: :!:

Things I liked. I like the move to NYC it worked for me. More people and more different citywide locations added to the tension nicely. The Kills were noticeably more violent and this could be the most gory of the franchise. I liked not having that much of the old cast, there is only Gale and I would of been fine without her too ( Courtney Cox stop doing that to your face you no longer look human)
Things I didn't like. Besides the sisters Sam and Tara from part 5 I either hated or didn't care about any of the characters in this especially Chad and Mindy also from part 5. They just got on my nerves. My biggest gripe is that several people get stabbed multiple times in the chest or stomach and its nothing more than a temporary inconvenience. Mindy gets stabbed in the stomach multiple times with an extra knife twist for added damage and an hour later she's running around smiling after deciding she didn't need a hospital. Her brother gets stabbed a dozen times by multiple people in the chest but still has the vitality to remove his oxygen mask get a kiss and give a wide smile. Tara gets stabbed in the belly and I don't think she even got an ambulance she just walked away. No one of consequence dies in this only people you just met minutes earlier. Lots of people get stabbed and shot but only people new to the film series die, its really ridiculous. No stakes whatsoever. I guessed 2 of the 3 killers I didn't get the 3rd because it was just stupid.
These things aside it is still a good watch and I rank it 4th in the franchise. I give it a grade of a just barely B-