Ultimate Horror Podcast

Chance to tell us about stuff in your life, or ask the forum for thoughts and opinions.
Forum rules
Don't be a dick. We all like sharing.
creepit100pod

Ultimate Horror Podcast

Post by creepit100pod »

Hey everyone!

Creep It 100 is the ultimate podcast for horror movie lovers, true crime detectives, and fans of all things scary. Hosted by the Dreadful Duo Mark Murtha (Halloween Kills, The Walking Dead, Stranger Things) & Kinson Cichon (Holy Hustle, Halloween: Evil Never Dies, In The Dark: Another 80’s Slasher Flick), Creep It 100 has been recognized as a Top 100 Indie TV & Film podcast by Goodpods.com. There are some exciting plans already in the works, including a revamped set, upgrading of sound and video equipment, and a unique opportunity to film a docu-series inside the infamous Ohio State Reformatory.

Season two is coming soon!
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Re: Ultimate Horror Podcast Fundraiser

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

Your first, and likely only, post on our boards is to promote a fundraiser for your podcast. I get wanting to promote your shit, but you come off as a dick and I'm tempted to just delete this and ban you.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Everybody just wants to party all the time.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Could of at least said hello to everyone before soliciting money. Because of this heinous breach of etiquette I shan't be donating
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Re: Ultimate Horror Podcast

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

Instead of deleting it, I decided to just edit out the part begging for money. Maybe someone will be interested in the podcast, but don't shill your shit here unless you actually plan on being a member of the boards.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Re: Ultimate Horror Podcast

Post by Jigsaw »

That's why I liked that Lee guy, who directed Gun Town. He actually seemed involved in the boards, and I appreciated that. Things like this just seem in bad taste. I don't go joining random horror forums to promote Jiggy's Horror Corner (for more info, see below ;) ) :P
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/