The Exorcist 1973

This is where you post your review to be posted on the main site. Reviews will screened for relevance and spelling before it is posted to the main site.
MikeBiz

The Exorcist 1973

Post by MikeBiz »

The Exorcist is a 1973 horror film with a running duration of 122 minutes. It was released on December 26th. This film's director is William Friedkin. Both the best screenplay and the best sound awards went to The Exorcist in the end. Entertainment Weekly named The Exorcist as the scariest movie ever in 2007. This film is based on real events, real people, and real circumstances. The exorcism that a young child underwent for several months in 1949 served as the inspiration for this film.
If you love horror, you absolutely must watch this movie if you haven't already. This film features incredible visual effects that are known to frighten viewers. A few of the spectacular effects in this film include a shaking bed, a 360-degree head spin, levitation, and a spider that walks down stairs. You absolutely must watch this movie, and it will keep you entertained the entire time.
The teenage girl who inexplicably becomes possessed is the major subject of this film. She began acting strangely, including punching, cursing, and acting violently toward others. The mother of the adolescent girl receives assistance from two different priests in an effort to save her daughter after she became possessed.
There is a mystery in the movie The Exorcist, a medical one at that. It falls to Regan's family to attempt and figure out what is wrong when their teenage daughter starts acting out. This movie is so terrifying that it will undoubtedly give you the shivers and have you on the edge of your seat the entire time.

This might be the right movie for you if you appreciate a terrific thriller with a dash of suspense.

The Exorcist is a 1973 horror film with a 2 hour, 2 minute length. IMDb gave it an 8.1 rating and a MetaScore of 81 based on reviews from critics and viewers that were primarily favorable.

Watch The Exorcist Online

Trailer https://youtu.be/Nb3tirUINtA

https://amzn.to/3QkFGa0
Jason
Administrator

Re: The Exorcist 1973

Post by Jason »

I'll give it a shot.
Ava
Charter Member

Re: The Exorcist 1973

Post by Ava »