Hello

introduce yourself. Let us know who you are.
LinseyLovesHorror

Hello

Post by LinseyLovesHorror »

Hey, just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a horror fan for 30 years and I love talking about horror but I don't really have any friends who are super into the genre like I am, so I don't have anyone to talk about it with at great length. I have a very low bar in terms of movie quality and most of the movies I love seem to be the ones others don't. I love garbage movies, I don't care for the ones that get hyped as I hate repetition, it really just puts me off a movie. There are a few exceptions, but I won't embarrass myself and upset others by mentioning the movies I don't like. Don't worry, I don't judge others by what movies they like, and I don't try and force my opinions on others. You like what you like, I'll like what I like, and we'll leave it at that.

So, yeah, that's me. Hello.

For all of my horror knowledge and opinions, check out my blog: https://linseyloveshorror.wordpress.com/
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Re: Hello

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Hello!

And lots of garbage horror is loved here too.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

I personally love loads of terrible horror movies and I know most of us here at HMF do as well. Look forward to chatting about them with you.
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

As someone that thinks Terror Toons is an underrated classic, welcome to the boards.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

I almost won worst taste on this site (I think Jason officially won, but I can't quite remember), so I may have a low bar also. :P

Either way, glad to meet you, and hope you have a good time here.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Greetings!
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Hello and Welcome! You should fit in just fine. :) Plenty of us like shitting on modern crapolas too. Fuck you Babadook!
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jigsaw wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:06 pm I almost won worst taste on this site (I think Jason officially won, but I can't quite remember), so I may have a low bar also. :P

No, you won the strap. Jason's candy ass couldn't finish.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Reign in Blood wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:10 am
Jigsaw wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:06 pm I almost won worst taste on this site (I think Jason officially won, but I can't quite remember), so I may have a low bar also. :P

No, you won the strap. Jason's candy ass couldn't finish.
Well, fuck. :P
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/