Death Metal

Rock, Country, Rap, Classical, Oldies, German Industrial. Anything you fancy sharing with us.
shredalive587

Death Metal

Post by shredalive587 »

This is actually my band, but we just made this lyric video and posted it on YouTube. It actually doesn't sound that bad.

Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: Death Metal

Post by Reign in Blood »

Dude, Madarosis, Concupiscence. why the big words? Why you gotta make me work the google/dictionary, brah?
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

Reign in Blood wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:58 am Dude, Madarosis, Concupiscence. why the big words? Why you gotta make me work the google/dictionary, brah?
It's a pretty common theme for death metal, dating back to the 80's with Carcass. Usually it's medical terminology. Not my cup o' tea, but I do like some bands that use that style of lyrics and shit.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

That's true. I guess there's just something beautifully simplistic in something like Cannibal Corpse, I know what you're doing. :D
Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

Reign in Blood wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:24 pm That's true. I guess there's just something beautifully simplistic in something like Cannibal Corpse, I know what you're doing. :D
Indeed. At least I can understand Cannibal Corpse without the aid of a medical dictionary.