The Day HE Came Home

introduce yourself. Let us know who you are.
dave626

The Day HE Came Home

Post by dave626 »

Nice to see the board up and running again. Good community with good people. Most of you, I'm friends on FB and know who I am and what's going on in my life, but for those who don't, I am Dave.

Live in Arkansas, love horror, Halloween films and Michael Myers personal favorites. Been watching since the 80s. Interesting to see how the genre has evolved from creautre features to slasher now to found footage.

As for me, been going through major health issues, but other than that, working and trying to keep afloat. Pretty busy here and there and not sure how much I will be here, but I will poke my head in from time to time.

Again, nice to have this place back again and glad to see you all. Take care...
Lunachic
Charter Member

Re: The Day HE Came Home

Post by Lunachic »

dave626 wrote:Nice to see the board up and running again. Good community with good people. Most of you, I'm friends on FB and know who I am and what's going on in my life, but for those who don't, I am Dave.

Live in Arkansas, love horror, Halloween films and Michael Myers personal favorites. Been watching since the 80s. Interesting to see how the genre has evolved from creautre features to slasher now to found footage.

As for me, been going through major health issues, but other than that, working and trying to keep afloat. Pretty busy here and there and not sure how much I will be here, but I will poke my head in from time to time.

Again, nice to have this place back again and glad to see you all. Take care...
Welcome , Dave
Great to see you here. Much love to you
dave626

Post by dave626 »

Thanks, Luna. Love you, too.
Foo
Administrator

Post by Foo »

dave626 wrote:Thanks, Luna. Love you, too.
Hi Dave! Thank you for not abandoning us. It has been a pleasure to be your Facebook friend during the HMF interruption. You never abandoned the friendship.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

nice to see you back, dave. :)
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Welcome back, Dave! I have forgotten all about Halloween due to your absence, none of these other miscreants know shit.
dave626

Post by dave626 »

Thanks everyone. LOL Reign. I am kind of itching to buy 10-31 on Amazon the Halloween Trivia book and see if there's anything I don't know. Maybe with birthday money...
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I love the Dave Facebook page. Genuinely feels like I'm there for the family and friends outings. Hope you're doing ok my friend. :)
dave626

Post by dave626 »

One day at a time, my friend. Speaking of family outings, I am happy that yours is doing so well and growing. Thanks for keeping me in the loop as well on your end. You are truly blessed.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

dave626 wrote:One day at a time, my friend. Speaking of family outings, I am happy that yours is doing so well and growing. Thanks for keeping me in the loop as well on your end. You are truly blessed.
Always happy to share with friends. :) family is doing well. Every day a new great memory. Got to love it while they're kids.