Friday the 13th Double Feature (8/13/21)

There's a legend around here. A killer buried, but not dead.
A curse on Crystal Lake. A death curse. Jason Voorhees' curse.
Few have seen him and lived. Some have even tried to stop him... No one can.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: Friday the 13th Double Feature (8/13/21)

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jmac Attack wrote:
DancesWithWerewolves wrote:I mean I know Corey was psyched to possibly be the new killer, but come on, the guy stopped growing taller *shortly* after this movie lol
Lol. Nice pun. Super dad level shit right there.

But yeah, he is way shorter than me, and I'm 5ft 8. I mean, I'm not saying a shorter person can't play mean and menacing. But he would be more fitting in a Leprechaun type of role. :lol:
Have you seen his band with his angels? Pretty horrific, brah!
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Think Jason remembering Chris is the reason he lifted his mask?
I've seen this franchise 100 times but I can't remember if the mask lift was deliberate or not by Jason. It was obviously put into the movie to show that Jason was the mystery guy chasing Chris, but I remembered it as him accidentally lifting his mask to escape the hanging. Guess a rewatch is in order
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Jason wrote:
DancesWithWerewolves wrote:Think Jason remembering Chris is the reason he lifted his mask?
I've seen this franchise 100 times but I can't remember if the mask lift was deliberate or not by Jason. It was obviously put into the movie to show that Jason was the mystery guy chasing Chris, but I remembered it as him accidentally lifting his mask to escape the hanging. Guess a rewatch is in order
Yeah he deliberately lifts the mask. Didn't seem accidental.