Snake Eyes (GI JOE)

Discussion of all non-horror films. Oscar-nominees, Razzie-winners, we won't judge.
Forum rules
Want people to like you? Try being nice.
Monster
Charter Member

Snake Eyes (GI JOE)

Post by Monster »

So he doesn't wear a mask, he can talk, and he's Asian now. Okay. I assume it's an origin story so the first two make sense. But that mother fucker had blond hair and blue eyes. Minor detail, but could you imagine the uproar if Stormshadow was played by a wasp? Samara Weaving plays Scarlett. So I'm in regardless.
Monster
Charter Member

Re: Snake Eyes (GI JOE)

Post by Monster »

Just realized the subtitle is "GI JOE Origins". So my assumption warrants a "No shit".
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

You want to hear something that's almost funny?

I saw a good portion of this trailer, and I just assumed it was the Shang-Chi movie that the MCU is doing. When it finally got to the end and I saw "Snake Eyes," I thought "what the fuck is that?"
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Jigsaw wrote:You want to hear something that's almost funny?

I saw a good portion of this trailer, and I just assumed it was the Shang-Chi movie that the MCU is doing. When it finally got to the end and I saw "Snake Eyes," I thought "what the fuck is that?"
Well, they're both marvel movies and will likely be indistinguishable. Aside from Samara Weaving anyway.