A Quiet Place part 2 (no spoilers)

This is where you post your review to be posted on the main site. Reviews will screened for relevance and spelling before it is posted to the main site.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

A Quiet Place part 2 (no spoilers)

Post by Tiggnutz »

After more of a year delay I finally got to see the second installment of A Quiet Place. I had incredibly high expectations because of just how much I adore the first film. Sequels can be challenging when the original film is so highly regarded but I think John Krasinski who directed and co-wrote the first film and now has sole writing credit on this has done a very admirable job. Beautifully shot and exceptionally acted A Quiet Place part 2 delivers. Is it better than the first, no its not but it is one of the better horror sequels I've seen in awhile. Cillian Murphy is a nice addition to the cast and Millicent Simmonds shines in every scene she's in. She's the most impressive part of the movie for me. Besides some odd plot choices i enjoyed this and I am so glad I went back to theatres to see it because it is where this film should be seen. It gets an A- not as good as the original masterpiece but still pretty great.