Vanity Post

Share your art, your creative snaps, or your latest lunch. It's like Snapchat but permanent, or Instagram but not pretentious.
Forum rules
People are sharing, be polite.
Monster
Charter Member

Vanity Post

Post by Monster »

My friend did this for me. 12 hours of work and she refused to take a dime for it.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: Vanity Post

Post by Jmac Attack »

Damn!!!! That's crazy she did all that in 12 hours! That's great, buddy. Looks awesome!
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Thanks!
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

I love that it is not in color! Most ocean stuff I see looks like a unicorn barfed on it.
Looks great!
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Good lord. Impressive

Though also as a guy who has a fear of needles, I can’t contemplate how much I would be unable to get that done. :D
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Thank you, guys! Still another 5 or 6 hours of detailing to go. Don't know when that'll happen. I think it's beautiful as is but the artist has higher standards, She wants everyone who sees it to know it isn't finished.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Monster wrote:Thank you, guys! Still another 5 or 6 hours of detailing to go. Don't know when that'll happen. I think it's beautiful as is but the artist has higher standards, She wants everyone who sees it to know it isn't finished.
More pics when it is complete, sir.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Monster wrote:Thank you, guys! Still another 5 or 6 hours of detailing to go. Don't know when that'll happen. I think it's beautiful as is but the artist has higher standards, She wants everyone who sees it to know it isn't finished.
More pics when it is complete, sir.
Will do
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Ava wrote:I love that it is not in color! Most ocean stuff I see looks like a unicorn barfed on it.
Looks great!
I quoted you to her. She loved that. Made her laugh.
Dream
Charter Member

Post by Dream »

If I ever get a tattoo it will most likely be an octopus, I love them. This looks amazing and I agree with Ava, most ocean pieces end up looking way too bright and colorful once color gets into the mix.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Thank you!
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

First off, I'm not a Tattoo guy, but if i were to get one, it's gonna have color, kinda like buying a car, why am I picking white or black when there's all this other cool shit? But what you have there is dope, black filling things in and the skin becomes the painting, so to speak. I dig it.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Reign in Blood wrote:First off, I'm not a Tattoo guy, but if i were to get one, it's gonna have color, kinda like buying a car, why am I picking white or black when there's all this other cool shit? But what you have there is dope, black filling things in and the skin becomes the painting, so to speak. I dig it.
Thank you. She wanted to experiment with negative space. She wasn't charging me so I could hardly complain. Came off rather well I think.