Suspiria

Horreur, Hörrör, ホラー映画、il horroria. Der Schreckfilm, skräckfilmer.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Suspiria

Post by Jason »

Jigsaw wrote:(Would have quoted all of the previous conversation, but apparently we may embed only seven quotes within each other. Boo).
Jesus fuck. There is always some hiccup with this fucking site. 7 quote minimum? How about remove the oldest quote with every new quote? HELLO?!?!?!?!

Fuck.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Watched it once back in the 90's. I really didn't get the hype. I just remember it being very atmospheric and weird and impossible to get into it. May give it another go in my old age. See if I don't appreciate it more.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Jason wrote:
Jigsaw wrote:(Would have quoted all of the previous conversation, but apparently we may embed only seven quotes within each other. Boo).
Jesus fuck. There is always some hiccup with this fucking site. 7 quote minimum? How about remove the oldest quote with every new quote? HELLO?!?!?!?!

Fuck.
I agree that's a good way to do it, but it wasn't something I felt like doing at the time I posted my reply.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/