Preacher

TV Series, Made for TV Movies. Netflix and Chill selections, whatever the cultural phenomenon that is Game of Thrones is.
Forum rules
People persecuting you? Being mean about your favourite show? Don't just take it, lawyer up. Better Call Saul
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: Preacher

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:What are the best finales in TV history?

So many people rip on LOST but that shit was epic.
If you love something it's hard to do a good finale something that will be worthy. This show could of gone on for at least a couple more years
That's what I think. It just seems incredibly difficult to come up with a satisfying ending to a long-running show.

It's the craziest thing to me when people complain about what a waste of time a show was if the ending sucked. I hear it all the time. I guess the other 50 episodes made no impression. Except they clearly did, because you had enough expectations of it to have it ruined for you...
The finale was almost like it was sprung on them that they wouldn't be able to tell the story they wanted and it was a let down but everything leading to that was gold and I will start reading the comic it was based on
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Never seen a lick of it, but didn't MASH satisfy most people? Dudes did their duty than some of em split and say goodbye and that's it or summat? I think if they let shit play out to logical conclusions, it's when they get cute or give you nothing.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:Never seen a lick of it, but didn't MASH satisfy most people? Dudes did their duty than some of em split and say goodbye and that's it or summat? I think if they let shit play out to logical conclusions, it's when they get cute or give you nothing.
Most watched TV episode ever and I've never heard a complaint about it, so it must have been good.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I didn't watch Six Feet Under consistently, but that was a perfect ending.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

What about Friends? Played out how it should where they all went off to start the next chapter in their lives, but of course that next chapter wasn't starting how everyone wanted. I'd call that one a win.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:What about Friends? Played out how it should where they all went off to start the next chapter in their lives, but of course that next chapter wasn't starting how everyone wanted. I'd call that one a win.
Yeah that's a dub.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

I just found this one about 2 months ago. I am pissed it was cancelled.. By god in a dog suit it is glorious
I have to admit I watched the last episode about 2 weeks ago and I was not happy at all with the way it ended but this is a series I wont mind repeating
was so much fun
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

If I remember correctly, I don't think there was much more story to tell from the comics.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

DAEBO wrote:If I remember correctly, I don't think there was much more story to tell from the comics.
True but so much promise for more. I really enjoyed the comics