Melz Stuff

Share your art, your creative snaps, or your latest lunch. It's like Snapchat but permanent, or Instagram but not pretentious.
Forum rules
People are sharing, be polite.
DAEBO
Charter Member

Re: Melz Stuff

Post by DAEBO »

Melz wrote:
DAEBO wrote:I haven't tried to post any pics really yet.
Yeah, it seems to have changed a bit. "Back in the day", lol, used to just upload to Photobucket and be done with it, but they've changed quite a bit in the past two years. Not sure what I did wrong the other night, but so far the pic I reposted today seems to be staying. I will try to do the rest now.
PB went all wierd and our pics hostage for like 100 bucks a month. (or more) Not sure how they're possibly staying afloat if the are.
Melz

Post by Melz »

WHAT the everlasting FUCK?!?! My pics are not working...again?!?! They stayed put just fine even after I logged out of my Google photos, so that wasn't the problem. Now, the only thing I can figure is that when I shut down my laptop (what I was on when origionally posting the pics, and reposting today) the image links stop working for Google Photo for some dumb reason. I'm on my cell now, btw. What....the.....hell??? Makes NO sense.
Melz

Post by Melz »

My OCD is kicking in...*going g back on laptop*
Melz

Post by Melz »

I have looked over Google Photo with a fine tooth comb, and can't see anything I can do different. I re-posted the first pic--again--and if it goes away when I log off my laptop here very shortly, then shit--I have NO idea why that would happen. I guess I will look into photo hosting when I get the chance and see what else is out there besides PB and GP.
Melz

Post by Melz »

So, I'm trying again to get the pics to work--what the hell happened to image hosting? My GOD! Hopefully it works this time.

Wanted to share a couple of pics of my Buddyman. This is one from June:

From May...taking a nap in Michaels bed...
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Your pics are working for me! Hi Mel!
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Melz wrote:So, I'm trying again to get the pics to work--what the hell happened to image hosting? My GOD! Hopefully it works this time.

Wanted to share a couple of pics of my Buddyman. This is one from June:

From May...taking a nap in Michaels bed...
:(

R. I. P. Buddy Boy.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

I saw Head had a cat that passed a few weeks ago. Bummed me out. My cat of 12 years passed away on July 3rd. All of a sudden stopped eating. I thought he was stressed from the fireworks until he started getting skinny. Still loving and talkative until his final breath. Miss that bastard. R.I.P. to yours too, Mel. Always sucks to lose a member of the family.
Melz

Post by Melz »

Reign in Blood wrote:Your pics are working for me! Hi Mel!
Hey, sugar! Good to see you! :D
Melz

Post by Melz »

Thanks, Dae and Jason. I appreciate it. It truly sucks so very, very badly.

Damn, Jason. I didn't know you and Head both lost furbabies recently as well. My deepest condolences to both of you. I am so sorry. *hugs* :cry: