Paranormal Caught on Camera

TV Series, Made for TV Movies. Netflix and Chill selections, whatever the cultural phenomenon that is Game of Thrones is.
Forum rules
People persecuting you? Being mean about your favourite show? Don't just take it, lawyer up. Better Call Saul
DAEBO
Charter Member

Paranormal Caught on Camera

Post by DAEBO »

I have been watching this show a lot on Travel Channel. Kinda dumb but it's fun.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Re: Paranormal Caught on Camera

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

I got annoyed when it seemed like I was catching the same three episodes over and over
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:I got annoyed when it seemed like I was catching the same three episodes over and over
I would like to have a sceptical comedian to comment every once and awhile. Break up the constant positive belief.
Melz

Post by Melz »

I find myself feeling like too many of these videos are probably faked. Like, the one where the lady filmed what looked like a robed figure (Jesus??) walking back and forth in the clouds. It looked cool, but her explanation as to why she "just so happened to film this" was that they had bad weather going on where she was, and since she had family driving in to see her, she thought she would "film the weather to let them know what was going on" or something like that... :roll: Who does that? I would love to see Lief Garrett, or Todd Bridges pop their big heads in there, making smart-ass comments. That would be GREAT! :D
DAEBO
Charter Member

Post by DAEBO »

Melz wrote:I find myself feeling like too many of these videos are probably faked. Like, the one where the lady filmed what looked like a robed figure (Jesus??) walking back and forth in the clouds. It looked cool, but her explanation as to why she "just so happened to film this" was that they had bad weather going on where she was, and since she had family driving in to see her, she thought she would "film the weather to let them know what was going on" or something like that... :roll: Who does that? I would love to see Lief Garrett, or Todd Bridges pop their big heads in there, making smart-ass comments. That would be GREAT! :D
Lol, yeah. Some of them definitely look fake.

Like I love the 80's!