HMF Pets...

Share your art, your creative snaps, or your latest lunch. It's like Snapchat but permanent, or Instagram but not pretentious.
Forum rules
People are sharing, be polite.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Re: HMF Pets...

Post by Reign in Blood »

Right on, MX. And a nice story with it, though you could have came up with a more original name. ;)
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

Monster wrote:This is Pretty Girl. Just celebrated our 3 year anniversary a couple months back. Some piece of shit left her and her brother sealed in a box on the side of I-35. Why? Cause people suck. Their loss is my gain.
Awww. I love the ears.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Reign in Blood wrote:Right on, MX. And a nice story with it, though you could have came up with a more original name. ;)
My niece named her Allie. I couldn't remember it. Kept calling her the name of my past dogs so I just went with Pretty Girl.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:28 pm
Jason wrote:I'm gonna get a German Shepherd pup in a few months. Thought long and hard about a name and decided to go with Dutch.
I got him in December. He was born September 27th according to the douchebag I got him from. I call him a douchebag because he swore to me the pup had his 5-in-1 shots but just didn't bring the paperwork. All he had to do was tell me no and I would've went straight to the vet and got him his shots. Dutch got parvo the other day and is currently at the vet fighting to stay alive. Fucking cunt lied to me for no reason and now I'm stuck with a 2,000 dollar vet bill and a sick dog who might not make it. If Dutch survives, I'll post pics. If not I won't have the heart.
If anyone was wondering, he survived. Fully recovered. Going strong. Extremely loyal and loving.. Would fight Satan for me.

I can't attach pictures because the files are too large. Maybe I'll edit later at some point.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Go Dutch!