NBA 2019-2020

All sports. We don't even mind if its women's Curling or junior badminton. Although we won't have strong opinions on the latter.
Forum rules
There are no refs here.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: NBA 2019-2020

Post by showa58taro »

Yeah, but it’s pretty bad that his go to insult given how absolutely loathsome Rapaport is that the only insult is about being gay. I think that was my main thought, it’sa letdown when role models do things like that.

That’s the bigger issue.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Well any internet flame war is going to be nasty (and thus hilarious from the outside). In that respect yeah to some degree it’s definitely homophobic but whomst among us hasn’t done the whole “you suck dick” spiel in a heated argument with an obviously straight man? Idiot moments. It was dumb just like every internet fight is dumb but I don’t take much beyond that. If it was directed toward a gay guy it would be awful but Rapaport is just one of those guys you call a cocksucker online.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

It’s KD so I reckon he can get away with it more than others, but it’ll be interesting to see the reaction.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Reign in Blood wrote:MX, what's up with your boy KD? He slipped himself right into some delicious DMs.

Lesser humans are getting their shit ruined for lesser offenses, how much you want to bet KD gets a solid pass? :lol: Fucking social justice cock suckers.
KD stopped being my boy when he went for the easy ring. Don't get me wrong, he's still amazing, but fuck him.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Rapaport loves talking shit on the internet until he gets some back than he cries like a bitch. Typical keyboard punk.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:Rapaport loves talking shit on the internet until he gets some back than he cries like a bitch. Typical keyboard punk.
LOL yup. He went scorched earth on Barstool (did the same with ESPN) and sued when he couldn't take the shit that came back. That guy is the worst.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Yup. The absolute worst.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

I really wanna start watching the NBA again. The problem is, I don't really have a favorite team. I have said that the Celtics are my favorite because that was the team I liked when I was like 7 years old. Loved Larry Bird. Then fast forward a few years and I really started watching the NBA when Dr J was still playing but was near the end. I liked him, but another player caught my eye.....Charles Barkely. To this day, he is still probably my most favorite sports figure.

Anyway....I followed Barkely and the Suns became my favorite team until I stopped watching back in the very early 2000s. I might start following them again. I really loved them back in the day. Just the Celtics being my fave doesn't feel legit. I figured I would go with the team I first liked as a kid. But I loved the Suns. I dunno....I miss watching basketball.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:I really wanna start watching the NBA again. The problem is, I don't really have a favorite team. I have said that the Celtics are my favorite because that was the team I liked when I was like 7 years old. Loved Larry Bird. Then fast forward a few years and I really started watching the NBA when Dr J was still playing but was near the end. I liked him, but another player caught my eye.....Charles Barkely. To this day, he is still probably my most favorite sports figure.

Anyway....I followed Barkely and the Suns became my favorite team until I stopped watching back in the very early 2000s. I might start following them again. I really loved them back in the day. Just the Celtics being my fave doesn't feel legit. I figured I would go with the team I first liked as a kid. But I loved the Suns. I dunno....I miss watching basketball.
You like teams that lose. Wanna be a Nuggets fan with me?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:I really wanna start watching the NBA again. The problem is, I don't really have a favorite team. I have said that the Celtics are my favorite because that was the team I liked when I was like 7 years old. Loved Larry Bird. Then fast forward a few years and I really started watching the NBA when Dr J was still playing but was near the end. I liked him, but another player caught my eye.....Charles Barkely. To this day, he is still probably my most favorite sports figure.

You like teams that lose. Wanna be a Nuggets fan with me?
Lmao. I never minded them. Haha.

My Reds are winning and I've been really getting back into baseball. It's still an amazing game. My problem is, I have to wait and watch the condensed games. MLBTV black-out my Reds games because I live in the market area. I'm not paying $80 a fucking month for a cable package that offers Bally Sports Ohio.

I've been able to catch some free games of other teams though on YouTube and MLBTV free games (except Reds duh). I've been really enjoying it. If this was year 2000, not many knew more about the game than I did. I was a walking almanac. I could even name most of the AAA rosters. I loved following guys and seeing them become great players.