NFL Pick Em & Suicide

All sports. We don't even mind if its women's Curling or junior badminton. Although we won't have strong opinions on the latter.
Forum rules
There are no refs here.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: NFL Pick Em & Suicide

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:And just imagine how good Lamar will be when he moves to his best position, wide reciever! :lol:
Remember, I told Tigg to fuck off (out of much love though) when the Ravens drafted him? I was hoping he would have fallen to the Bengals.

Fucking 5 tds already, almost 100 yards rushing, and breaking all kinds of records. Dude is on another level. Holy shit.
I congratulated him on getting the first franchise QB in Ravens history. I knew he'd find a way at this level, but this...good god. Defenses are more overmatched than anything I've ever seen.
It is unbelievable. I know Jason said he wouldn't compare him to Vick. But who else do you compare him to? This kid is better so far. He also a person you like to root for. And this is coming from a biased Bengals fan.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Meanwhile the hardest I cheered all year for the Broncos was when Joe Flacco got fucking destroyed by a couple Colts defenders on the last play of that game. The second hardest I cheered was when I found out a couple days later his season would be over and I'd never have to watch him play for my team again
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:And just imagine how good Lamar will be when he moves to his best position, wide reciever! :lol:
Remember, I told Tigg to fuck off (out of much love though) when the Ravens drafted him? I was hoping he would have fallen to the Bengals.

Fucking 5 tds already, almost 100 yards rushing, and breaking all kinds of records. Dude is on another level. Holy shit.
I congratulated him on getting the first franchise QB in Ravens history. I knew he'd find a way at this level, but this...good god. Defenses are more overmatched than anything I've ever seen.
It is unbelievable. I know Jason said he wouldn't compare him to Vick. But who else do you compare him to? This kid is better so far. He also a person you like to root for. And this is coming from a biased Bengals fan.
The best physical comparison is still Vick. Stylistically though Vick looked like a fast QB when he ran, Lamar looks like a RB.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:Meanwhile the hardest I cheered all year for the Broncos was when Joe Flacco got fucking destroyed by a couple Colts defenders on the last play of that game. The second hardest I cheered was when I found out a couple days later his season would be over and I'd never have to watch him play for my team again
He had a killer playoff run for a couple of years. Dude was money. Other than that, he was just decent. Lamar is the real deal. Do we rank LJ in the top 5 qbs playing now? Or is it to soon?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:

The best physical comparison is still Vick. Stylistically though Vick looked like a fast QB when he ran, Lamar looks like a RB.
That totally makes sense.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Meanwhile the hardest I cheered all year for the Broncos was when Joe Flacco got fucking destroyed by a couple Colts defenders on the last play of that game. The second hardest I cheered was when I found out a couple days later his season would be over and I'd never have to watch him play for my team again
He had a killer playoff run for a couple of years. Dude was money. Other than that, he was just decent. Lamar is the real deal. Do we rank LJ in the top 5 qbs playing now? Or is it to soon?
Hm.

Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers definitely top 5 locks. After that, I can't think of anyone I'd rank over Lamar. Brees' decline isn't drastic but noticeable enough that I'm comfortable going with Lamar. Deshaun Watson not consistent enough yet but he'd be in that mix. A lot of the older pocket passers look to be washing up almost simultaneously.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Lamar's downfield inaccuracies will put him as a tier-2 Vick when his career is over.

-Me (JasonHMF)
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

His biggest issue as a prospect was how often and badly he'd miss short-intermediate . Throw dive-bombs into the turf behind guys on wide open crossers. Throwing downfield, reading defenses were his strengths as a passer.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Hm.

Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers definitely top 5 locks. After that, I can't think of anyone I'd rank over Lamar. Brees' decline isn't drastic but noticeable enough that I'm comfortable going with Lamar. Deshaun Watson not consistent enough yet but he'd be in that mix. A lot of the older pocket passers look to be washing up almost simultaneously.
I can get with this.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Lamar is amazing and from what I see and hear hes just an incredible person as well. I've haven't been this wrong about a player since Elvis Grbac( I was all farts and giggles when I heard we were replacing Dilfer with him)
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Patriots
Buccaneers
Packers
Titans
Chiefs
Dolphins
Eagles
Seahawks
Raiders
Cardinals
Vikings
Cowboys
49ers
Steelers
Saints
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Ravens
Patriots
Buccaneers
Packers
Titans
Dolphins
Eagles
Seahawks
Jaguars
Cardinals
Vikings
Rams
49ers
Steelers
Saints

And the stone cold lock of the week: Broncos
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jets
Raiders
Pats
Bucs
Packers
Texans
Chiefs
Dolphins
Eagles
Seahawks
Browns
Vikings
Cowboys
49ers
Steelers
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

My lock of the week is the Raiders stomping the Jaguars. At least a 13 point margin. Close out the Black Hole with a win over a sorry ass team that has quit. Let 'em storm the field when it's over.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Ravens
Bears
Bengals (fuck it)
Seahawks
Texans
Dolphins
Eagles
Chiefs
Lions
Browns
Raiders
Vikings
Rams
49ers
Bill's
Saints
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Reign in Blood wrote: And the stone cold lock of the week: Broncos
Pretty stoney when you only score 3 fucking points.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jesus, the Raiders fucking suck. Last game in the Black Hole against a team that quit weeks ago and they're on the ropes.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

LMAO.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote: And the stone cold lock of the week: Broncos
Pretty stoney when you only score 3 fucking points.
Idk about you but I didn't take much from this game at all. Weird weather on the road vs. a better team. Obviously need better players in the trenches. Receivers did a really shitty job dealing with the elements. Thought Lock actually did okay considering. This was just a nothing of a game and it moves us up one slot in the draft order, so yay.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Headhunter wrote:My lock of the week is the Raiders stomping the Jaguars. At least a 13 point margin. Close out the Black Hole with a win over a sorry ass team that has quit. Let 'em storm the field when it's over.
:cry: :cry: