The Most Dangerous Technology in the World...

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: The Most Dangerous Technology in the World...

Post by Headhunter »

How many times are you going to make the same thing stupid "you don't even see how biased you are" post? Enough already.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:How many times are you going to make the same thing stupid "you don't even see how biased you are" post? Enough already.
You should be racist and invoke racism some more. It's your go-to when you've got nothing. And you've always got nothing.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:How many times are you going to make the same thing stupid "you don't even see how biased you are" post? Enough already.
You should be racist and invoke racism some more. It's your go-to when you've got nothing. And you've always got nothing.
Funny, I don't have to tell you to be racist. It's natural.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
How am I racist?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
How am I racist?
I'll take a hard pass on humoring you for another 1-2 pages while you spin yourself in circles. Nobody needs that.

I really just wanted you to stop making the same tired "ur so bias" posts because they're annoying as fuck and nobody wants to read them anymore. It's fucking politics, everyone has a "bias". Grow up.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:
How am I racist?
I'll take a hard pass on humoring you for another 1-2 pages while you spin yourself in circles. Nobody needs that.

I really just wanted you to stop making the same tired "ur so bias" posts because they're annoying as fuck and nobody wants to read them anymore. Be a team player and do that for us.
That's what I thought. Shut up.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

The memes are already rockin'.

Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Nice! It's like Christmas for Jason and his future mass shooter friends. Idiots gotta live too.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Nice! It's like Christmas for Jason and his future mass shooter friends. Idiots gotta live too.
I'm gonna mass shoot everyone in this thread with the water gun and liberal tears you gave me. Thank you.

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Heartbreaking that my actual points on the last page has been overrun by Jason being a human dumpster fire, but some things bear repeating.

The same "divide and conquer" racial politics that maintained the traditional southern power structure for years were co-opted a century later by Republicans and very successfully. It's the reason for their survival. Basically, if you think immigrants and minorities are "the problem", you're either a loser who takes no responsibility for his own failures and needs a scapegoat that caters to your pre-conceived viewpoints, or you're too blinded by your own bigotry to see the rich ripping you off while pointing the finger at poor people who are trying to live a normal life. It works every time.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Oh, yeah. The over-the-top rassism stuff.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Keep proving how stupid you are with useless comments like that.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Democrats have kept the inner cities in check forever, essentially founded the KKK, and fought for slavery in the 1800s.

You've already proven you have the weakest definition of racism the world has ever seen. Improve your social skills and get black friends. You're like the equivalent of frustrated virgins that shoot up schools.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

can you guys sling shit and poke at eachother's politics without so much of the personal attacks?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

zombie wrote:can you guys sling shit and poke at eachother's politics without so much of the personal attacks?
They're gone, zombs. Don't.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:Democrats have kept the inner cities in check forever, essentially founded the KKK, and fought for slavery in the 1800s.

You've already proven you have the weakest definition of racism the world has ever seen. Improve your social skills and get black friends. You're like the equivalent of frustrated virgins that shoot up schools.
It's actually hilarious that you and so many other idiots on the right still think the Democratic Party of 150 years ago has any relevance to the Democratic Party today. The two parties have evolved, transformed, flipped and shifted all over the goddamn place, something I've posted briefly about here before and of course you retard'ed out and slung poo and didn't make any kind of serious response.

This is why you need to shut up about things you refuse to learn about, it causes you to come to stupid conclusions that anyone who makes the effort to learn can easily respond with "Yeah, no, that's not how that happened". It's pathetic watching you chastise people here for being biased or disingenuous or whatever the fuck when all you are is a troll who's proud to be stupid.
Last edited by Headhunter on Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:can you guys sling shit and poke at eachother's politics without so much of the personal attacks?
I've tried for years.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jason wrote:
I've tried for years.
Perpetual victim.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:
Jason wrote:Democrats have kept the inner cities in check forever, essentially founded the KKK, and fought for slavery in the 1800s.

It's actually hilarious that you and so many other idiots on the right still think the Democratic Party of 150 years ago has any relevance to the Democratic Party today.
Probably worse today, to be honest.