The Most Dangerous Technology in the World...

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

The Most Dangerous Technology in the World...

Post by Jason »

... might be the most hilarious thing in the world...

Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Re: The Most Dangerous Technology in the World...

Post by Jmac Attack »

Saw that earlier today. Fucking hysterical. But yeah, that shit is kinda scary, haha.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Computers can now learn your voice and say things you've never said. Check out this clip of someone using Joe Rogan's voice to say random shit. It is Joe Rogan's voice exactly. Unmistakable.

I predict someone on the left will "release" an audio clip of Trump "saying" the n-word around election time.

Book it.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Meh. It could be his real voice saying it live on camera and Republicans would defend him and you’d vote for him.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

If Trump were a black man and was caught on video goofing on cracker ass honkies I'd still vote for him. I don't care what people say. I care about their actions. Trump has done more great things for the black community in his first three months than Obama did in 8 years. Black people are going to vote for him in record numbers despite the media trying to convince them otherwise because the only thing they understand is how to operate under identity politics. Pretty insulting to black people, to be honest.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

you've made your mind up about trump, and won't take anything into consideration that puts that into question. why would you expect others to act differently, after their own minds are made up?
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

It's like I can't escape seeing that video. Even after a whole day of seeing it, a friend had to tag me in it as they shared the video as if I hadn't seen it lol.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

zombie wrote:you've made your mind up about trump, and won't take anything into consideration that puts that into question. why would you expect others to act differently, after their own minds are made up?
Very much my point, the lines are drawn.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:you've made your mind up about trump, and won't take anything into consideration that puts that into question. why would you expect others to act differently, after their own minds are made up?
The difference is I made my mind up about Trump after waiting to see what he did after he got elected. I shared the colective " :| :| :| " when he announced he was running. He changed my perspective, my mind was never made up about him. All of you made your minds up about him in that moment and never gave him a second thought.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
The difference is I made my mind up about Trump after waiting to see what he did after he got elected. I shared the colective " :| :| :| " when he announced he was running. He changed my perspective, my mind was never made up about him. All of you made your minds up about him in that moment and never gave him a second thought.
no, you want us to have made our minds up in that moment, because it's easier for you. we took his campaign and his run as president, so far, into consideration just as you have.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
no, you want us to have made our minds up in that moment, because it's easier for you. we took his campaign and his run as president, so far, into consideration just as you have.
Some of you did, absolutely. But a select three or so of you... not so much...
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
i don't believe that. cause no one really had anything to go on with him, as a politician. how many people were really aware of his political viewpoint at all, before the campaign? and then he was hanging out with the clintons, previous. so yeah, i don't buy it.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
i don't believe that. cause no one really had anything to go on with him, as a politician. how many people were really aware of his political viewpoint at all, before the campaign? and then he was hanging out with the clintons, previous. so yeah, i don't buy it.
EXACTLY

zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
EXACTLY

so you only could form a view of him politically, from the campaign onward. EXACTLY
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

zombie wrote:so you only could form a view of him politically, from the campaign onward. EXACTLY
But they choose not to. They'd rather equate him to Hitler while bashing him for not fully advocating Hitler-esque policies.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:so you only could form a view of him politically, from the campaign onward. EXACTLY
But they choose not to. They'd rather equate him to Hitler while bashing him for not fully advocating Hitler-esque policies.
so when they equate him to hitler, they point to his cameo in home alone 2 or how he hosted the apprentice?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:
zombie wrote:
Jason wrote:
There's 8 on the list here.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

His failures are a result of his actions, lies and deceit whilst as President and as a candidate. I had no clue about his politics before that point and it’s only as more is revealed I find his politics increasingly vile and repugnant.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

He is doing great things for the United States and their wonderful citizens. The problem is the leftist media has a stronghold on identity politics and celebrity culture.

He says illegal immigration is a problem, you say he hates brown people. That's just how it's going to continue until 2024. Never in my life have I seen so much butthurt over someone becoming president. Never. And I thought maybe "Ok, after a couple of months it'll settle down and people will continue with their lives-" Nope. The leftist media and their braindead DNC cult will run with any narrative they choose to spin, and it only makes Trump stronger. Not sure if anyone noticed, but this is exactly how he won the election, and doubling down on it for 2020 is not going to bode well.

Trump could cure cancer, and people would bitch about him putting doctors out of work. This is not an exaggeration. I think deep down inside everyone knows it. Everyone. Including his biggest detractors. The evidence is all there.
zombie
Administrator

Post by zombie »

Jason wrote:He is doing great things for the United States and their wonderful citizens. The problem is the leftist media has a stronghold on identity politics and celebrity culture.

He says illegal immigration is a problem, you say he hates brown people. That's just how it's going to continue until 2024. Never in my life have I seen so much butthurt over someone becoming president. Never. And I thought maybe "Ok, after a couple of months it'll settle down and people will continue with their lives-" Nope. The leftist media and their braindead DNC cult will run with any narrative they choose to spin, and it only makes Trump stronger. Not sure if anyone noticed, but this is exactly how he won the election, and doubling down on it for 2020 is not going to bode well.

Trump could cure cancer, and people would bitch about him putting doctors out of work. This is not an exaggeration. I think deep down inside everyone knows it. Everyone. Including his biggest detractors. The evidence is all there.
your perspective is your own. if you came to it honestly, but you want to pretend that others came to it with stupid bias or not actually paying attention because it makes you feel better about your own view. you want to feel superior. that's it.