West Baltimore

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: West Baltimore

Post by Headhunter »

Jason and millions of other Americans acting like there's still more west to be won with their goofy image of the country. Ironically, towns in the Old West had pretty restrictive gun laws.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Headhunter wrote:Jason and millions of other Americans acting like there's still more west to be won with their goofy image of the country. Ironically, towns in the Old West had pretty restrictive gun laws.
We all saw how that went.
Spoiler
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Hollywood misunderstood all of how US History worked?

Maybe I’m not understanding how the spoiler works. :D

Not all cars are banned but some are. The rest require licenses, annual maintenance and checks, taxes, laws governing usage (like it being illegal to reverse down a highway) and penalty and prison time for improper use, or even intention or misuse that results in no harm.

Take your guns as seriously as you take your cars, at minimum.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Watch Unforgiven, Seb.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Bad people are always doing stupid shit. Idiots also do 100 going the opposite way on the freeway.
What cars and/or freeways should we ban, then?

See how stupid this is?
You don't. There's all kinds of restrictions and regulations though, and we put up barricades and speed bumps, and if there are intersections and areas with heavy accidents we might remap it and address the traffic lights. I don't know, I guess the point being we generally do some shit and put some thought into it, and all those things evolve. This is generally seen as a good thing as it concerns something that easily helps kill a lot of fucking people. What you don't do is just say fuck it, Jasper wants to drive his suped up tractor everywhich way but loose, yee haw.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:Jason and millions of other Americans acting like there's still more west to be won with their goofy image of the country. Ironically, towns in the Old West had pretty restrictive gun laws.
Can you believe they'd walk into a saloon and actually check that shit in at the bar? Would be a bitch if everyone was rolling in cannons.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Bad people are always doing stupid shit. Idiots also do 100 going the opposite way on the freeway.

See how stupid this is?
You don't. There's all kinds of restrictions and regulations though, and we put up barricades and speed bumps, and if there are intersections and areas with heavy accidents we might remap it and address the traffic lights. I don't know, I guess the point being we generally do some shit and put some thought into it, and all those things evolve. This is generally seen as a good thing as it concerns something that easily helps kill a lot of fucking people. What you don't do is just say fuck it, Jasper wants to drive his suped up tractor everywhich way but loose, yee haw.
Should we allow body armor if we put up barricades?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Watch Unforgiven, Seb.
Fantastic film. Seen it many times. Doesn’t make it fact. But it’s interesting notwithstanding.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Jason wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:
Jason wrote:

See how stupid this is?
Should we allow body armor if we put up barricades?
Yes. People put all manner of dumb ass shit in, on and around their bodies, and some absolutely should strap a permanent helmet on.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

By the way, anyone see pics of the Dayton and El Paso shooters? Boy, those kids look like they were just drowning in pussy.

I don't know how you can look at some of these guys and not think their inability to get girls is the most debilitating aspect of their life that sets the stage for everything else. When they start adopting the "I deserve to get laid" attitude, all bets are off.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

I'm fine with entertaining the idea of pariah islands. There are some people in this world, that you can tell fairly early on that they will really struggle... to find someone else to want to spend their defining waking moments with them. We let them give it the ol college try and then off they go, problem is some of these kids have no patience.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:I'm fine with entertaining the idea of pariah islands. There are some people in this world, that you can tell fairly early on that they will really struggle... to find someone else to want to spend their defining waking moments with them. We let them give it the ol college try and then off they go, problem is some of these kids have no patience.
Steve Carrell waited until he was 40. No perspective from the youth of today.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Reign in Blood wrote:I'm fine with entertaining the idea of pariah islands. There are some people in this world, that you can tell fairly early on that they will really struggle... to find someone else to want to spend their defining waking moments with them. We let them give it the ol college try and then off they go, problem is some of these kids have no patience.
Yeah, took forever for it to happen with me.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

It's a game and almost everyone figures it out at some point or another. It's only bad when you get to a point where you feel like it's owed to you, and I think that feeling becomes a rallying cry for a lot of these nutty kid on the internet. That's my impression of incel communities anyway. Support groups that promote hateful ideologies that attempt to excuse their own failures.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

16 people shot since labor day 236 murders so far this year. I don't think the new "Hug A Thug" approach to policing is working but the liberals don't seem to see a problem. They can stick their "Consent Decree" up their asses.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:16 people shot since labor day 236 murders so far this year. I don't think the new "Hug A Thug" approach to policing is working but the liberals don't seem to see a problem. They can stick their "Consent Decree" up their asses.
Forgive the ignorance but what is consent decree?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:16 people shot since labor day 236 murders so far this year. I don't think the new "Hug A Thug" approach to policing is working but the liberals don't seem to see a problem. They can stick their "Consent Decree" up their asses.
Forgive the ignorance but what is consent decree?
Its an agreement between the city and the police department that when reached is appoved and certified by a judge making it binding. So what Baltimore did after the Freddie Gray riots was take all the power to police away from the Baltimore City PD so you can no longer stop anyone for anything. Criminals love this because they can carry guns without fear of being found with it. Now everyone is armed thus shootings and homicides go up.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Reading up on it, that’s 100% what is needed. Sadly.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Oy
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

The only people protected in Baltimore are criminals their well being comes first. Isn't being woke awesome