West Baltimore

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

West Baltimore

Post by Tiggnutz »

I live 20 minutes maybe 15 from West Baltimore so all the things that are in the news because Trump called out rep. Elijah Cummings who represents that district for being a failure are right at home for me.
Elijah Cummings has been in government for 30 years 10 locally and 20 in Congress. This is actually where I'm from I grew up on Fulton Avenue but thankfully my parents left when I was 5 because it was too dangerous and this was 1979. It's steadily deteriorated since than to less than a 3rd world War zone. I remember the burnt out vacant row homes from when I was there and nothing has changed its worse than they say in the media. The murder rate in that area is the worst in the nation. I'm so glad there is a national spotlight on this but it won't do anything the leadership here doesn't really give a fuck about people who live there. Failing schools,rampant crime, drugs, poverty, neglect, what chance does anyone there have? Elijah Cummings has had this district for 20 years. WHY? I am thankful for Trump Shining the spotlight here
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: West Baltimore

Post by showa58taro »

Not bothered by the implication that it’s inhabitants are rats/vermin?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:Not bothered by the implication that it’s inhabitants are rats/vermin?
That's nonsense the media is pushing and clearly not what he said
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Looks like he was talking about actual rats.

Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

All the poverty pimps are in a tizzy last thing they need is for the world to see is the reality of the situation so they go to the only play in their playbook call someone a racist.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Tiggnutz wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Not bothered by the implication that it’s inhabitants are rats/vermin?
So if it was what he said you’d be bothered by it? But it’s not, so you aren’t?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

showa58taro wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
So if it was what he said you’d be bothered by it? But it’s not, so you aren’t?
If he did I would but he didn't so I aint.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

What, If I live in a church, I must be God, right? Is this some am I human or am I dancer bullshit?
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I just want to ensure I gauge it correctly. :)
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:
0% chance it's not what he thinks.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
That’s where I am too.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
That’s where I am too.
Decades of anecdotal evidence that attest to his low character. I don't need to hear him say anything, and frankly, what he says is the least believable information about him.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Headhunter wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
That’s where I am too.
Decades of anecdotal evidence that attest to his low character. I don't need to hear him say anything, and frankly, what he says is the least believable information about him.
There’s a lot of telltale signs of his lies.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
That’s where I am too.
There’s a lot of telltale signs of his lies.
It's very child-like and predictable. "Believe me" is essentially an announcement of lies to come. Any accusations he makes against others, it's a safe bet that he's guilty of that same thing.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

It doesn't even matter if he does think that he's an idiot and it's a tweet. When your rate of violence is 300 times the national average who gives a shit about a tweet. There's real life horrific shit going on here and I don't care how the story came out to be honest. I want someone to act like they care.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Tiggnutz wrote:It doesn't even matter if he does think that he's an idiot and it's a tweet. When your rate of violence is 300 times the national average who gives a shit about a tweet. There's real life horrific shit going on here and I don't care how the story came out to be honest. I want someone to act like they care.
Yeah, Trump cares about Baltimore. :lol:

Trump's goal is to create division between white America and everyone else. That's the game.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

By the way, isn't Jared Kushner (noted Middle East peacemaker) a slum lord in Baltimore? That's where the actual vermin seem to come from, apartments he owns.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote:It doesn't even matter if he does think that he's an idiot and it's a tweet. When your rate of violence is 300 times the national average who gives a shit about a tweet. There's real life horrific shit going on here and I don't care how the story came out to be honest. I want someone to act like they care.
Trump obviously hurt some gangbanger feelings with the mouse tweet, you might get some action out of this.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:
Yeah, Trump cares about Baltimore. :lol:

Trump's goal is to create division between white America and everyone else. That's the game.
It doesn't matter to people here if Trump actually cares at all if he doesn't than he is no different than Cummings or anyone in power the difference is Trump isn't pretending everything is OK. This isn't any preconceived plan by Trump he isn't that smart he watched a segment on Fox news about the plight of people in Cummings district at the same time as Cummings was grand standing about children at the border so he called him out about his hypocrisy. He said it because he was mad at Cummings that's petty but none the less true.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

It says a lot about people who, when hearing the words "rats" and "vermin", equate it to black and brown people. Trump is playing the leftist race-baiters for fools as he has been doing since he started his campaign in 2015. They are responding to him exactly the way he wants them to respond.

Admitting that Bodymore, Murderland has rats to own the Conservatives. lol. It used to be racist to ignore inner city problems, now that Trump has brought it to the forefront, it has become racist to talk about inner city problems! That's a pretty bizarre 180 degree turn, liberals. It's almost like there's an agenda, here, or something.

Tigg, please don't be mad that I referred to Baltimore, Maryland as Bodymore, Murderland. I'm sure those killers, robbers, looters and polluters are great people deep down on the inside.

Innn West-fuckin'-Baltimore, born and raised, on the playground... ... ...