West Baltimore

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Re: West Baltimore

Post by Tiggnutz »

7 shot at one time just now in Baltimore horrific waste of much needed resources and first responders. Governor just needs to take control of city government
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:7 shot at one time just now in Baltimore horrific waste of much needed resources and first responders. Governor just needs to take control of city government
Damn. That's awful.
Monster
Charter Member

Post by Monster »

Baltimore's mayor begging folks to stop shooting each other so hospital beds can go to virus victims is both funny and sad at the same time.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Monster wrote:Baltimore's mayor begging folks to stop shooting each other so hospital beds can go to virus victims is both funny and sad at the same time.
Guys an idiot with like 30 years in Baltimore politics. Plain stupid
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Monster wrote:Baltimore's mayor begging folks to stop shooting each other so hospital beds can go to virus victims is both funny and sad at the same time.
Yeah, that is crazy. I lol'd, then was like wtf?
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

There is no fixing Baltimore
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

272 days absence? Is that not damn near the whole year.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Washington Examiner
At least 41% of Baltimore high school students earn below-D GPA

Baltimore City School with 83% students chronically absent graduates nearly half

Did anyone lose a job because of this, nope. Did anyone have to explain this,nope. Was anything changed because of this nope.
Someone explain opposition to school choice to me.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:Washington Examiner

Baltimore City School with 83% students chronically absent graduates nearly half

Did anyone lose a job because of this, nope. Did anyone have to explain this,nope. Was anything changed because of this nope.

That is politics in America brotha. Dems and Republicans don't hold their people accountable. We are way too divided now. Its only getting worse.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Tiggnutz wrote:Washington Examiner

Shit....I somehow didn't read your last sentence lol. That part, I don't know much about at all.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

If Tigg is talking vouchers, I can say that I don't want my tax money going to religious institutions, including private religious schools.

And yes, I know the money would go to parents, who would then spend it on whatever private school they like, but that one step of removal doesn't really change things in my eyes. Now, if vouchers were specified for non-religious private institutions, then I have very little issue with it.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Plenty going to private religious institutions are actually getting a quality education though. Can't have that.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

People with half a brain shot it down (for now, it will pass eventually), but libs in California are trying to do away with advanced placement in public school for math and science etc. We're all equal, no one has special gifts or talents, advanced placement is discrimination, so their plan is for every kid to be dumber than dogshit. :lol:
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote:People with half a brain shot it down (for now, it will pass eventually), but libs in California are trying to do away with advanced placement in public school for math and science etc. We're all equal, no one has special gifts or talents, advanced placement is discrimination, so their plan is for every kid to be dumber than dogshit. :lol:
How can people support stuff like that?
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Tiggnutz wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:People with half a brain shot it down (for now, it will pass eventually), but libs in California are trying to do away with advanced placement in public school for math and science etc. We're all equal, no one has special gifts or talents, advanced placement is discrimination, so their plan is for every kid to be dumber than dogshit. :lol:
Falls right in line with 90% of the rest of their fucking looney tunes garbage.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Reign in Blood wrote:
Tiggnutz wrote:
Falls right in line with 90% of the rest of their fucking looney tunes garbage.
Its like saying yeah we fucked over generations of you but hey we can still make this right. We will just fuck everyone else over too, see equality.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Reign in Blood wrote:Plenty going to private religious institutions are actually getting a quality education though. Can't have that.
Quality education and not understanding the science of evolution and abiogenesis don't mix, alas.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/