Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (No Spoilers)

This is where you post your review to be posted on the main site. Reviews will screened for relevance and spelling before it is posted to the main site.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (No Spoilers)

Post by showa58taro »

Reign in Blood wrote:Yeah, never delved into Manson either. Don't think I've ever watched a movie about him or nothing, just know what's on the surface.
I think that’s going to at least somewhat affect things abroad. That and that’s t that I can’t see the foreigners being as impressed with how well he’s recreated Hollywood from the 60s
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Kinda crazy to think that Leo, who has been one of the most famous actors in the world for the last 25 years or so, just came out with three movies in the last few years that are easily his big three (for me). Wolf of Wall Street, The Revenant, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Revenant was an Oscar grab, good, but I ain't rewatching that shit.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Reign in Blood wrote:Revenant was an Oscar grab, good, but I ain't rewatching that shit.
It's #3, for me.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Jason wrote:Kinda crazy to think that Leo, who has been one of the most famous actors in the world for the last 25 years or so, just came out with three movies in the last few years that are easily his big three (for me). Wolf of Wall Street, The Revenant, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
Carried by Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie nude, and a bear. All I’m saying.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote:
Jason wrote:Kinda crazy to think that Leo, who has been one of the most famous actors in the world for the last 25 years or so, just came out with three movies in the last few years that are easily his big three (for me). Wolf of Wall Street, The Revenant, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
No, I can't say no to that one even though it's wrong, and no.
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
In fairness, Pitt is getting more attention for Once Upon A Time than Leo for a more "quiet cool" performance, though both are getting raves for their work.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:
Jason wrote:
showa58taro wrote:
In fairness, Pitt is getting more attention for Once Upon A Time than Leo for a more "quiet cool" performance, though both are getting raves for their work.
Yeah, but they both carried the movie and I still can't decide who I preferred in this movie.