2019 HMF fantasy football

All sports. We don't even mind if its women's Curling or junior badminton. Although we won't have strong opinions on the latter.
Forum rules
There are no refs here.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: 2019 HMF fantasy football

Post by Headhunter »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:I don't think Josh Allen is good but his best plays are as good as anyone's.
That was an exciting game to watch.
Been a good day of football. Capped off tomorrow with an exciting Bengals/Dolphins and Lions/Broncos doubleheader!
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Headhunter wrote:I don't think Josh Allen is good but his best plays are as good as anyone's.
That was an exciting game to watch.
Been a good day of football. Capped off tomorrow with an exciting Bengals/Dolphins and Lions/Broncos doubleheader!

Bengals better fuckin lose, goddamnit.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

My fantasy league I love most because I've been it for 15 years I made it to the championship and lost again. This league is hard as fuck no weak links. Now I'm 1-4 in championship games
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

My fantasy league I love most because I've been it for 15 years I made it to the championship and lost again. This league is hard as fuck no weak links. Now I'm 1-4 in championship games. Total bummer
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Drew Lock is the guy.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I got a good shot of going 2 for 2 this year. My opponent got stinkers from Chubb, Cooper and Ertz today in spite of Lamar doing Lamar things. But our playoffs are two-week matchups (which I like better), so I can't get smoked in the Week 17 leg. Up by 20 headed into tomorrow with Thielen and Rudolph going and Adams on the other team.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Headhunter wrote:I got a good shot of going 2 for 2 this year. My opponent got stinkers from Chubb, Cooper and Ertz today in spite of Lamar doing Lamar things. But our playoffs are two-week matchups (which I like better), so I can't get smoked in the Week 17 leg. Up by 20 headed into tomorrow with Thielen and Rudolph going and Adams on the other team.
I had Chubb and Ertz :(
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Headhunter wrote:I got a good shot of going 2 for 2 this year. My opponent got stinkers from Chubb, Cooper and Ertz today in spite of Lamar doing Lamar things. But our playoffs are two-week matchups (which I like better), so I can't get smoked in the Week 17 leg. Up by 20 headed into tomorrow with Thielen and Rudolph going and Adams on the other team.
Well, gonna be 1 for 2. My opponent having the worse record a couple weeks ago and getting Perriman on waivers after I lost Godwin might be the difference. I was last on waivers all year in this league.

Never playing in a league without auction style waivers again.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Whoever got Mixon after I dropped his ass, you're welcome. Now he is playing like the best back in the NFL. Coaches would only run him 8 times to begin the season and have Ginger boi to throw it 56 times.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

The last two Bengals games have been ridiculously entertaining. It's honesty a nice send-off for Andy.

Browns, lmao.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Ryan Fitzmagic, ladies and gentlemen. Just kicked the Pats out of a bye. What a guy. What a guy...
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Headhunter wrote:
Well, gonna be 1 for 2. My opponent having the worse record a couple weeks ago and getting Perriman on waivers after I lost Godwin might be the difference. I was last on waivers all year in this league.

Never playing in a league without auction style waivers again.
I'm now projected to win by 0.4 points.

Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

LMFAO. Jameis throws an OT pick-six to become the first QB to ever throw for 30+ TDS and 30 INTs in a season.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:The last two Bengals games have been ridiculously entertaining. It's honesty a nice send-off for Andy.

Browns, lmao.
Bengals could have had 3 more ints. Two were right in the numbers. Another was low, but tank Andrew Billings ain't catchin' that, lol. Anyone else would have probably caught it. Man, next year might be a make or break year for Baker. All those weapons, there is no excuse. Penalties has also cost Browns several games this year. Tee hee.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:LMFAO. Jameis throws an OT pick-six to become the first QB to ever throw for 30+ TDS and 30 INTs in a season.
Lulz. And now, the Ravens are gonna be the first team in history to average 200rds rushing and passing per game. I think they are only a combined 150 or so combined yards off. Amazing.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Kitchens has to get shitcanned that team gave up mid season. No discipline no effort I feel bad for Cleveland fans
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Welp, gonna lose.

Nice 5 game showing for Drew Lock.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Congratulations, Headward.
Tiggnutz
Administrator

Post by Tiggnutz »

Congratulations Head another year in the books
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Thanks, boys. #3 for me! Look forward to next year.