2019 HMF fantasy football

All sports. We don't even mind if its women's Curling or junior badminton. Although we won't have strong opinions on the latter.
Forum rules
There are no refs here.
showa58taro
Administrator

Re: 2019 HMF fantasy football

Post by showa58taro »

Man, I’m finishing so fucking weak. Lost two guys to IR and 3 more doubtful. Not been a healthy season it seems.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:Man, I’m finishing so fucking weak. Lost two guys to IR and 3 more doubtful. Not been a healthy season it seems.
Guys on non-contending teams just get shut down when it's late enough too. I've been pretty damn fortunate with injuries, and I was in the two years I previously won. So it goes in fantasy.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Headhunter wrote:
showa58taro wrote:Man, I’m finishing so fucking weak. Lost two guys to IR and 3 more doubtful. Not been a healthy season it seems.
Guys on non-contending teams just get shut down when it's late enough too. I've been pretty damn fortunate with injuries, and I was in the two years I previously won. So it goes in fantasy.
Indeed. Mike Evans I think fits that bill. Not playoff bound. Why bother risking an early return.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Cocaine fuckboy says Elway never gave him a chance! :cry:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/ly ... spartanntp
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

That’s how you fucking close, Headmeisters. Insane week.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

I’m in 3rd and I deserve it. :(
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Damnit Seb.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Alvin Can’tmara should jump in the fucking sea. What a fucking waste of space.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

He was projected to be 3 overall this year. He’s 109. There were 108 RBs who could have won me more points.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Something is so clearly off with Kamara. He just looks like a guy. I've raved about how incredible he is on here many times, and right now he's not making any plays. It's weird to see and hopefully something he gets past because he's such a unique talent.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Reign in Blood wrote:Damnit Seb.
Man, nobody has more room to bitch and face palm than you about this season. You would have been right up there with me all the way through by starting the right guys at the right time. Your bench production blows everyone else's out of the water. And unlike Barkley and Kamara, your first pick has been awesome.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

Headhunter wrote:Something is so clearly off with Kamara. He just looks like a guy. I've raved about how incredible he is on here many times, and right now he's not making any plays. It's weird to see and hopefully something he gets past because he's such a unique talent.
Uniquely adept at not scoring a fucking TD. :D I mean I agree in years gone by he was mint. But right now he’s dragging me down with his mediocrity whilst I can’t even cut him given his upside. But it’s not materialized. Not the only reason I’m losing. Stuck with Waller too long, and got done as injuries piled up. But it’s been so much fun this year. Loads of fun.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

showa58taro wrote:
Headhunter wrote:Something is so clearly off with Kamara. He just looks like a guy. I've raved about how incredible he is on here many times, and right now he's not making any plays. It's weird to see and hopefully something he gets past because he's such a unique talent.
Uniquely adept at not scoring a fucking TD. :D I mean I agree in years gone by he was mint. But right now he’s dragging me down with his mediocrity whilst I can’t even cut him given his upside. But it’s not materialized. Not the only reason I’m losing. Stuck with Waller too long, and got done as injuries piled up. But it’s been so much fun this year. Loads of fun.
I'm pleased with how the roster expansion concept turned out, I have to give most of the the credit to some random Reddit user who broke down how to get the most out of smaller leagues so you're making enough tough decisions that it's not all dependent on good drafting. Our first round picks both busted, so safe to say that aspect worked out beautifully. The multiple-TE thing was my unique wrinkle.

I think one thing everyone figured out this year is just how much of a differentiator the TE position is. There's just nothing reliable beyond the top handful of guys. If we had a keeper format, I'd never let go of Kelce and Kittle. :mrgreen:
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Why are fans always so mad at Josh Gordon for getting in trouble? He's a serious drug addict who fucks things up for himself and disappoints everyone who cares about him all the time. It's odd to me that it becomes such a personal thing for random people.
Reign in Blood
Administrator

Post by Reign in Blood »

Headhunter wrote:
Reign in Blood wrote:Damnit Seb.
Man, nobody has more room to bitch and face palm than you about this season. You would have been right up there with me all the way through by starting the right guys at the right time. Your bench production blows everyone else's out of the water. And unlike Barkley and Kamara, your first pick has been awesome.
I'm in full FML, for some monstrous weeks the motherfuckers were riding the pine.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jameis with a first drive interception for the 4th time in his last 5 games.

And another one! Two interceptions in two minutes.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jameis up to 27 interceptions. 30/30 club?
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

Jameis is two interceptions next week from being the inaugural member of the 30/30 club.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Post by Headhunter »

I don't think Josh Allen is good but his best plays are as good as anyone's.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:I don't think Josh Allen is good but his best plays are as good as anyone's.
That was an exciting game to watch.