When conspiracy theories ruin lives......

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

When conspiracy theories ruin lives......

Post by Jmac Attack »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-th ... 00831.html

Same with the Sandy Hook conspiracy theories. People would rather believe something they so want to be true than to use their heads and use logic and facts. I feel bad for those that have to go through this.
Headhunter
Charter Member

Re: When conspiracy theories ruin lives......

Post by Headhunter »

I recall someone here pushing the Seth Rich conspiracy.
Not removing until John Elway is fired.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Headhunter wrote:I recall someone here pushing the Seth Rich conspiracy.
Yeah, Jason, lol. This wasn't really aimed at him. It was for everyone. But I know he will probably chime in.

The Sandy Hook one is the theory that really upsets me though. Those poor parents have been put through hell. It's disgusting to spread such filth.
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

It’s a very weird phenomenon. Just mental.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Seth Rich was likely murdered because of the DNC. I seek the truth, democrats and liberals do not. Simple simple. The fact people blind themselves to compelling evidence because of their own political affiliation makes those people worse than actual conspiracy theorists.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Seth Rich was likely murdered because of the DNC. I seek the truth, democrats and liberals do not. Simple simple. The fact people blind themselves to compelling evidence because of their own political affiliation makes those people worse than actual conspiracy theorists.
I don't give a rats ass about political affiliation. Why would I care about that??? I can't stand Hillary. His own family members have said it's horseshit. Why would they say that? If they really had dirt on the Clinton's and believed the theory, you mean to tell me they are just too scared or summat? I'm pretty sure some billionaire would help protect them. So every damn family member of his must be so indoctrinated by the Democrats but if it were a Republican they would back these bs theories up? That's crazy talk, brother lol
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Right wingers love them some conspiracy theories. Even when proven wrong. They are too invested in it to swallow their pride and just admit they get some shit wrong.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 04316.html

All in the name of shitting on anything liberal related. Then say that the world is the safest it's ever been although the world is way more liberal than I can remember. Ugh. Lmao
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:I don't give a rats ass about political affiliation. Why would I care about that???
Jmac Attack wrote:Right wingers love them some conspiracy theories.

lol
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:I don't give a rats ass about political affiliation. Why would I care about that???

lol
That has nothing to do with judging others no matter their political affiliation. A more correct way of putting it would be "it seems that more right wing minded people fall for conspiracy theories, just like a gay person is more inclined to be liberal."

Just like with this whole Epstein shit going on. If Billary was involved, I wouldn't judge him any differently than if we find out Trump was involved. 8-)
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:

lol
That has nothing to do with judging others no matter their political affiliation. A more correct way of putting it would be "it seems that more right wing minded people fall for conspiracy theories, just like a gay person is more inclined to be liberal."
The biggest American political conspiracy theories of all time are not Conservative at all. JFK and 9/11.

"Bush did 9/11"
"If you look closely, there is an explosion when the plane hits" (lol)
"How did towers collapse"?

Etc... You're digging yourself a hole, now.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Jason wrote:

lol
The biggest American political conspiracy theories of all time are not Conservative at all. JFK and 9/11.

"Bush did 9/11"
"If you look closely, there is an explosion when the plane hits" (lol)
"How did towers collapse"?

Etc... You're digging yourself a hole, now.
Not really. And yes, liberals believe and spread conspiracy theories too. Never said they didn't. 9/11 truthers are all over the map, politically. Juggalos are pretty much mostly liberals, and they are as bad as anyone when it comes to that sort of stuff.

Sandy Hook, all of the other shooting conspiracies, and the like have come from righties.

So let's go with it and call them dead even. Now back to Seth Rich. ;)
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Now they're dead even all of a sudden? Lol
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:Now they're dead even all of a sudden? Lol
I was obviously trying to get back to the original topic. Did you not get that? You really think I'm stupid. Lol. Thanks, I guess.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote:
I was obviously trying to get back to the original topic. Did you not get that? You really think I'm stupid. Lol. Thanks, I guess.
Oh, stfu. How often do we clown with each other like this? Don't go all snowflake on me, you wiener.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote:
Jmac Attack wrote:
Oh, stfu. How often do we clown with each other like this? Don't go all snowflake on me, you wiener.
I said Lol.