Monster
Charter Member

3 From Hell

Post by Monster »

Slaughterhouserock
Administrator

Re: 3 From Hell

Post by Slaughterhouserock »

Um, what? Didn't they all get shot to shit at the end of Devil's Rejects? Saying they all lived is dumb enough, but man, that trailer is fucking garbage.
Ava
Charter Member

Post by Ava »

I feel like he has a great horror mind and opportunities but squanders it half the time. (the other half is fun) Like he spends his nights mulling over ideas of how he can shove his wife in a film. Who cares if it makes sense or not. *groans*
dave626

Post by dave626 »

I think it's supposed to be a prequel, though I could be wrong.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

No way they could of survived .. but the movie was utterly stupid pointless and garbage
DancesWithWerewolves
Administrator

Post by DancesWithWerewolves »

I liked it fine. Would've liked it more if Brake were playing Doomhead instead of last-minute-random-cousin-insert, I'd have liked it better. Not on the level of Devil's Rejects at all, but still liked it more than House of 1000 Corpses.
Lunachic
Charter Member

Post by Lunachic »

DancesWithWerewolves wrote:I liked it fine. Would've liked it more if Brake were playing Doomhead instead of last-minute-random-cousin-insert, I'd have liked it better. Not on the level of Devil's Rejects at all, but still liked it more than House of 1000 Corpses.
I love houses the best lol but I just hated this one D don't get me wrong it has its moments but not enough of them