Random Political Comments

It will get heated. Can't take it, don't open the forum.
Forum rules
We tolerate extreme views, assuming no actual discrimination against board-members occurs. We will let snowflakes melt from the heat.
Jason
Administrator

Re: Random Political Comments

Post by Jason »

Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Such an accurate meme. Lmao
93EBA6BD-8E6B-4472-A099-F053F9869B47.jpeg
93EBA6BD-8E6B-4472-A099-F053F9869B47.jpeg (62.76 KiB) Viewed 3864 times
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

"When the boss shakes your hand"

Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:39 am "When the boss shakes your hand"

More like, "When the boss kisses your ass"....or "when the boss sucks your dick after calling you a genius". Lol. Russia Trump must be dumped! I should put that on a stupid bumper sticker or flag, because they make you look super duper cool, and not culty and creepy. :P
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

The Republican guy saying Putin should be assassinated is another odd one.

But nothing beats Trump calling Putin a genius for invading Ukraine.
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

showa58taro wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:08 am The Republican guy saying Putin should be assassinated is another odd one.

What Lindsay Graham said (assassination) is what everyone wants to happen. But to say it out loud, while you are a part of our US Government is beyond stupid.

And Trump calling him a genius makes me wanna puke. Fake patriot ass motherfucker. :P
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

showa58taro wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:08 am The Republican guy saying Putin should be assassinated is another odd one.

Lmao. He never once uttered those words and the interpretation of everything Trump says from the left will always be distorted to fit their own narrative that they and the media have created for him.

There's a reason Putin never invaded Ukraine during Trump's era. It's because Trump flat out told him to his face we are going to give him some problems.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

img_1_1646507844027.jpg
img_1_1646507844027.jpg (71.75 KiB) Viewed 3822 times
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

weird.jpg
weird.jpg (147.37 KiB) Viewed 3821 times
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

66i-2c_9hn.jpg
66i-2c_9hn.jpg (38.2 KiB) Viewed 3821 times
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Jason wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:10 pm

Lmao. He never once uttered those words and the interpretation of everything Trump says from the left will always be distorted to fit their own narrative that they and the media have created for him.

There's a reason Putin never invaded Ukraine during Trump's era. It's because Trump flat out told him to his face we are going to give him some problems.
Please.
"I went in there and saw it on the television. I said this is genuis". (From what I remember, but it's goddamn close)
He was 100% calling Putin a genius with that line. He also called him smart and savvy. Pretty sure he has Putins balls along with the tough manly Putin dick in his mouth.

Trump is out to destroy our democracy. He has you, other Trumpers, and the kooky ass My Pillow crackhead, spreading these election lies. Even Roger Stone is saying the whole stop the steal was fuckin' based on bullshit. You wanna believe it? Go right ahead. But there is no fucking evidence, man. The shit you said was already making its rounds on reddit and the like. It was just in case Barr and Pence didn't try and overthrow democracy. Trump as been setting up that Dems cheat with the whole Kenya/Obama thing. It's disgusting. If there was proof, I'd be just as pissed as you are.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:17 pm

Please.
"I went in there and saw it on the television. I said this is genuis". (From what I remember, but it's goddamn close)
He was 100% calling Putin a genius with that line. He also called him smart and savvy. Pretty sure he has Putins balls along with the tough manly Putin dick in his mouth.

Trump is out to destroy our democracy. He has you, other Trumpers, and the kooky ass My Pillow crackhead, spreading these election lies. Even Roger Stone is saying the whole stop the steal was fuckin' based on bullshit. You wanna believe it? Go right ahead. But there is no fucking evidence, man. The shit you said was already making its rounds on reddit and the like. It was just in case Barr and Pence didn't try and overthrow democracy. Trump as been setting up that Dems cheat with the whole Kenya/Obama thing. It's disgusting. If there was proof, I'd be just as pissed as you are.
The proof is everywhere. If you shut off John Oliver and Jimmy Fallon it'd be pretty easy to find. And no, the stuff I predicted wasn't on reddit. The stuff I predicted is from reliable sources. The stuff that's called "conspiracy theory" by the left and eventually turns into "spoiler alerts". The same sources that predicted "war in February" in October. Wow, what a coincidence? The same sources that allowed me to get ahead of the grocery rushes months in advance. I stocked up in January 2020 before people hardly even heard of Covid. I'm sitting at home with my feet up while you charlatans are worried about wiping your asses.

And the election was rigged in the exact same way that I said it would be. More than 26 million votes were recorded than there are registered voters in this country. I mean Jesus. The evidence is staring you right in the face and the only way to avoid it is to listen to leftist media. Surely you've seen the countless images of people shutting out poll watchers on election night, blocking windows, not allowing people in? Surely no shenanigans going on here, right?
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

Oh fuck off. I haven't watched anything but local news in months. I haven't watched any late night shows. You are parroting crackhead Mike My Pillow guy. I'm sober with a completely nrw outlook on life. Ok....you're right. Everyone in the whole world is against Trump and his tiny dick syndrome.

We ain't gonna see eye to eye on the whole stolen election thing. I've seen the "evidence". We can just talk about sports and music. The Jan 6th insurrection was a bunch of traitors. And that's that. Trump is a traitor. And that's my story. Lol. I feel VERY strongly about those folks are trying to destroy our democracy. He lost. Get the fuck over it. I mean....its laughable at this point. You be you, boo, and Ima be me.
Jigsaw
Charter Member

Post by Jigsaw »

Also worth mentioning the media isn't leftist. It's corporate, pro-capitalist and pro-status quo. While Fox New may occasionally have an actual leftist on air, CNN/MSNBC have almost never done the same.

Democrat's aren't leftists, and Democratic-supporting media aren't leftist channels, would be my main point.
For my thoughts on the horror films I've seen, please look here: https://jigsawshorrorcorner.wordpress.com/
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

:))
img_1_1646310797217.jpg
img_1_1646310797217.jpg (97.43 KiB) Viewed 3762 times
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Check the dates...

20220307_202517.jpg
20220307_202517.jpg (72.7 KiB) Viewed 3757 times
20220307_202541.jpg
20220307_202541.jpg (74.68 KiB) Viewed 3757 times

Pumping our own oil is bad because Trump is orange and he wanted us to do it. Bye bye Dakota Pipeline, hello 10 dollar gas and terrorist sympathizing!
Jmac Attack
Charter Member

Post by Jmac Attack »

I 100% agree that we should be pumping our own oil. Trump or no Trump.
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

Jmac Attack wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:40 am I 100% agree that we should be pumping our own oil. Trump or no Trump.
Then you will love this short clip!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CFwoMpbS9AE
Jason
Administrator

Post by Jason »

We rigged an election and got this guy?
img_1_1646726682008.jpg
img_1_1646726682008.jpg (69.25 KiB) Viewed 3734 times
showa58taro
Administrator

Post by showa58taro »

It’s because Trump literally gave him everything he asked for.